Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

She (I'm assuming, but not that there's anything wrong with it if not) said "Must live in CO" (Notice I didn't go for the cheap "she said handsome" route)

Who's to say I won't be living in Colorado in 24-32 years? :ols:

And you didn't have to bring it up because some things are automatically understood. :silly:

Why were there teenagers loitering around my apartment complex at 530am today?

And why do some people insist on talking about people who are standing right in front of them. I was walking towards our gym, and they came around the corner and I guess I startled them bc as I passed this one chick kept saying "that girl scared me" "what's she doing out here" "she scared me". It was so loud like she wanted me to hear it. I find that extremely annoying. And it happens all the time on the bus. The other day some girl was going to sit down but an older woman took her seat, so the girl spent the whole bus ride talking **** to her friends about the lady, obviously loud enough so the lady could hear it.

What is it about tosh.0 that people find funny?

Love that show. It's funny because it's incredibly offensive, openly racist, and often mean-spirited. I also think it's funny the way they keep Tosh's sexuality ambiguous.

Definitely not a show for everyone.

Tosh is the flavor of the month just like (I'm going to mention some good comics that people loved but have totally forgotten along with some that shouldn't have risen to fame)

Tosh

Louis CK

Dane Cook

Mitch Hedberg

Blue Collar Guys

David Allen Coe

Pretty soon there will be a new comic that the masses love and will forget about Daniel Tosh and his played out shtick. I've never seen a show so blatantly dependent on it's writers...

Archived