Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I have a feeling I'm going to be single here real soon, which is scary.

I hate losing in fantasy football. And I need a new drink, Belvedere and tonic just ain't doing it anymore.

Have you ever tried Absolut ruby red and ginger ale with lime juice? One of my female friends turned me on to it about a month ago, tastes just like candy.

If y'all get a free moment tonight and feel like sayin a prayer (or sendin good thoughts/vibes whatever it is ya do) - my uncle is gettin deployed (for the 2nd time) to Afghanistan after the game tonight...here's hopin for a safe and successful tour for all our troops who are out there serving.

Thanks, my fam and I appreciate it :)

God bless him, and all others who wear the uniform honorably. I look forward to you posting about his safe return. :cheers:

skinsgirl, good luck to your uncle and thank him for all of us for serving our great country :)

Diff topic: In true random thought form:

Don't you hate when you reach into the kleenex box to snag one and you pull out 15 that are clumped together?

Have you ever tried Absolut ruby red and ginger ale with lime juice? One of my female friends turned me on to it about a month ago, tastes just like candy.

No, I haven't. Think I'll try that thanks. I'm pretty boring when it comes to drinks: Captain and Coke, Jack and Coke, Belvedere/Grey Goose and tonic is what I go to when I'm not drinking beer. But it just tastes so plain to me now.

That's why I mentioned them

Because both Jim Powell and Don Sutton do radio for the Braves

Damn it...I wish I had MLB.TV just so I could watch Ernie Johnson or Chip Caray and all those braves games :ols:

I had forgotten about Sutton doing the radio for them. I don't listen to the Braves on the radio though.

Chip Caray absolutely sucks doing baseball games, bro. Its painful to sit through a game that he's calling. And I like Ernie, but he's not very good either. Joe Simpson is good though. Very underrated. Another guy that is doing a good job that I would have never thought he would is John Smoltz. He does a Braves game every now and then. And he called alot of games on TBS in these playoffs.

I would like to make a bumper sticker that reads:

Bumper Stickers are for A-holes.

I would of course, be labled an A-hole but its a small price to pay to let people know they, themselves, are aholes

One of the dumbest things I see is someone will be driving a new car, and they will have a bumper sticker or two. That is so damn stupid. Bumper stickers are stupid, in general. But on a NEW car? So many idiots out there.

Eli sucks :rotflmao:

Talk about jumping the gun. lol

What a great 3 days of football

OU loses

Redskins win

Cowboys lose

"The Trifecta"

The Cowboys losing didn't benefit us though. Not saying I'm upset they lost, however.:)

The Cowboys had a game tonight?

Thats the spirit! :cheers:

I think it was this time last year, after our MNF game against the Eagles, where I pretty much became numb to the pain. Now, you can just laugh at the sheer ineptitude of your team like I did, and hope you get Cowher/Fox at the end of the season, if Jerry decides to make changes that is. Enjoy that top 10 pick.

One of the dumbest things I see is someone will be driving a new car, and they will have a bumper sticker or two. That is so damn stupid. Bumper stickers are stupid, in general. But on a NEW car? So many idiots out there.

I'm indifferent to many types of bumper stickers, except for political ones. Those are just dumb. People get really passionate about their political candidates, which is fine I suppose, but after the election is over, then what? I still see people driving around with John McCain bumper stickers and I can't believe it. You put a political bumper sticker on your car and you're really putting all your chips in on that candidate winning. Unless you want to turn it into some annoying "well don't blame me, I voted for the OTHER guy, just go look at my bumper!" situation.

And don't even get me started on the "smart ass" bumper stickers with purposefully politically incorrect phrases or pictures on them. Those are the same kind of obnoxious people who wear t-shirts to bars that say things like "Your girlfriend was great in bed in last night" or whatever.

That falls into the same category for me as people who put trailer hitch "nutz" on their vehicles or any of the "Calvin pissing on _____" stickers on their windshields.

I have one bumper sticker on my car: just a simple "Redskins" sticker with the Redskins logo on it. And my car is an old gold colored Maxima, so it at least fits the color scheme and the car's so old it's not like I care tremendously about the aesthetics of the bumper anyway.

In the last 96 hours, I've slept for roughly 20 hours. And most of that sleeping has come during the past couple of days. Thursday is my last day of finals/presentations for this 1st quarter of school and I seriously cannot wait to just watch FSU/NC State and go to sleep.

Except tonight I have to stay up all night to write this ridiculous paper about patent law and charitable use agreements.

God bless coffee and adderall.

Thats the spirit! :cheers:

I think it was this time last year, after our MNF game against the Eagles, where I pretty much became numb to the pain. Now, you can just laugh at the sheer ineptitude of your team like I did, and hope you get Cowher/Fox at the end of the season, if Jerry decides to make changes that is. Enjoy that top 10 pick.

lol without the Rangers, I'd be in a lot of pain right now. Damn the Rangers chose a terrific year to make a run like this. :ols:

I'm indifferent to many types of bumper stickers, except for political ones. Those are just dumb. People get really passionate about their political candidates, which is fine I suppose, but after the election is over, then what? I still see people driving around with John McCain bumper stickers and I can't believe it. You put a political bumper sticker on your car and you're really putting all your chips in on that candidate winning. Unless you want to turn it into some annoying "well don't blame me, I voted for the OTHER guy, just go look at my bumper!" situation.

And don't even get me started on the "smart ass" bumper stickers with purposefully politically incorrect phrases or pictures on them. Those are the same kind of obnoxious people who wear t-shirts to bars that say things like "Your girlfriend was great in bed in last night" or whatever.

That falls into the same category for me as people who put trailer hitch "nutz" on their vehicles or any of the "Calvin pissing on _____" stickers on their windshields.

I have one bumper sticker on my car: just a simple "Redskins" sticker with the Redskins logo on it. And my car is an old gold colored Maxima, so it at least fits the color scheme and the car's so old it's not like I care tremendously about the aesthetics of the bumper anyway.

I guess I should have been more clear. I don't have a problem with people putting a sticker or something on their back window. I just can't stand seeing someone driving a new car around with a stupid sticker actually on the bumper. WTF?

Lol I agree with you about most of the rest of this. Especially the nutz,

Btw, you probably drive an older Maxima. I think I remember you saying that from a different thread. I'm talking about cars that are only a year or two old.

Archived