stevenaa

Random Therapy Thread

Lloyd Braun is currently lounging on a beach somewhere, smoking some Cuban cigars, and laughing his ass off listening to his answering machine replay the thousands of slurred messages left by drunk ABC executives begging him to come back to the network. Edited by FanboyOf91
better link

Man I hate it when everyone's in a meeting that they wanna desperately get out of only to have the nerd guy raise his hand when the boss says "Are there any questions?"

Get a life man!

God I should've called out today, I am sooooo cranky

If you're a guy, and you walk into a public restroom and think "wow, kinda strange that they don't have urinals in here" don't walk out. RUN!!!! :doh:

If you're a guy, and you walk into a public restroom and think "wow, kinda strange that they don't have urinals in here" don't walk out. RUN!!!! :doh:

Cheese%20fail.jpg

I'd strongly advise against that. Someone might think you were doing the "dirty", and everyting went bad.It attracts negative attention....... and security.You don't wnna have misinformed "tough guys" trying to chase you out of the building.

I would slowly walk out, and have a sort of confused look on my face, kinda like I woke up there on the floor, although even that doesn't sound much better than the aforementioned above, and would warrant an even bigger explanation. :cool:

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I disagree. Men that don't shave are generally lazy. A clean cut person is always gonna look better than some grizzled dude.

That's one thing I wish I could change about myself. Can't stand shaving every damn day. UGH.

I only called him ghey because am secretly jealous because I can't grow any hair at all. :( probably cause my dad is an native american.

Since am not in school, I feel useless because am not doing anything.

All great things must come to an end. And with the advent of the TCB, I fear the RTT's days are numbered.

All great things must come to an end. And with the advent of the TCB, I fear the RTT's days are numbered.

I refuse to let this thread die due to a thread that was created by a dirty philthy fan.

Just finished watching Falling Down, don't know how I missed that movie over the years, but oh well. Michael Douglass was badass.

Just finished watching Falling Down, don't know how I missed that movie over the years, but oh well. Michael Douglass was badass.

One of my favorites!

I've FINALLY been cleared to start exercising again by the doc :). Time to get back in top shape. This is gonna be tough, but I'm game.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I get great enjoyment from repairing torn dollar bills with tape. I help the American economy by doing so.

Chicken salad sammiches are all I need to live.

I just read that In N Out is coming to East Dallas. I have two words to describe how I feel: **** THAT. This is Whataburger country. We don't need or want your stinkin In N Out. GTFO.

who just saw the dude on American Idol steal the mic?????

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That would have to mean you were watching American Idol. Would you like to explain yourself, BLTO? :silly:

Edited by royallypwned

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tfNhL_R_rI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tfNhL_R_rI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>