Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I disagree. Men that don't shave are generally lazy.

Don't judge me based on my shaving habits. I can prove I'm lazy in plenty of other ways. :ols:

I've had jobs that don't allow facial hair most of my adult life. Now that that's not the case, I've got quite the goatee going. And a couple days stubble as well. I'm lovin life.

Don't judge me based on my shaving habits. I can prove I'm lazy in plenty of other ways. :ols:

I've had jobs that don't allow facial hair most of my adult life. Now that that's not the case, I've got quite the goatee going. And a couple days stubble as well. I'm lovin life.

I shave most days. But only because I look like crap if I go a day without doing so.

Don't get me wrong, I understand completely why they DON'T shave. It SUCKS.:laugh:

Lol...Georgia's supposed starting QB got thrown off the team a few weeks ago

Guess another stranger will be taking the reins behind QB. I got to say I don't know about Georgia QB's after Stafford. They don't seem to be that good

Guess another stranger will be taking the reins behind QB. I got to say I don't know about Georgia QB's after Stafford. They don't seem to be that good

Yeah Stafford has that effect on people. He was so good that anyone before or after him looks like they belong on a JV team. :)

The worst part about overseas travel is adjustment back to US time. I went to New Zealand and Australia for 2 weeks. I've been back for like 5 days and I still can't ****ing get back to bed in US time. I was woken up at 2 AM today. That's 4 pm Australia time.

Normally I am up at 6 AM but ****...2 AM...3 hours of sleep. **** I'm pissed.

I hope Georgia never gets rid of Mark Richt.

The worst part about overseas travel is adjustment back to US time. I went to New Zealand and Australia for 2 weeks. I've been back for like 5 days and I still can't ****ing get back to bed in US time. I was woken up at 2 AM today. That's 4 pm Australia time.

Normally I am up at 6 AM but ****...2 AM...3 hours of sleep. **** I'm pissed.

What were you in Australia/New Zealand for?

Few random thoughts from the 2 1/2 days in Southern Utah. Bryce and Zions to be exact.

1) Spring time in the desert is amazing.

2)Yep. I am afraid of heights some,(near 2000 foot drop offs can make you feel that way).

3)The Northern Wasatch mountains are the big,guardian type ones. The Southeastern mountains are the intimidating,impenetrable shield type ones.

4)Overall. Wow.

Archived