Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I saw the new most annoying thing in the world. You know how the kids where their pants pulled way down so their underwear are showing? There was a guy walking down the street yesterday that had his pants connected to the bottom of his boxers with garder clips. The belt area was almost even with his knees. I could see about a one inch gap between his pants and underwear. He had to hold onto his boxers while he walked so they wouldn't fall down. I wanted to stop and take a pic of him but was afraid of being shot. That was the dumbest thing I have ever seen!

My friend had twin boys a couple weeks ago. One of the boys required a Norwood procedure and the photos of him afterwards are heartbreaking. Thankfully he is doing well now and they were able to close his chest back up after a few days. I can't even imagine being a parent watching my newborn go through that :(

My friend's son died yesterday, after only 25 days in this world :(

My friend's son died yesterday, after only 25 days in this world :(

Oh my Lord. I'd be suckin on a 12 guage. It makes me ask, why would God give you such a gift & take it away? I get a panic attack every time my X calls out of the blue. My prayers go out to them. Tell them to be strong.

I just came from one of the most beautiful funeral services I've ever attended. One of the real patriarchs of my church passed away this week, and his service was this afternoon.

It was amazing. Our pastor's homily was everything anyone could ask to be said about them, and it was all true. My dad and I both sang in my mom's choir, and it was absolutely beautiful. (In spite of us, not because of. :ols:)

All in all it was a fitting tribute to a great, great man. Rest well, Dick. We'll miss you always. :cheers:

Archived