Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

WTF, I did a system update on my Droid and it erased everything I had on it.

I am so ****ing pissed right now.

You didn't read the warning that said BACK EVERYTHING UP??

I just did an update for my Droid Eris to Android 2.1 and made sure that I backed up all my contacts and photos. Worked perfectly and now I love my phone even more than I initially did.

You didn't read the warning that said BACK EVERYTHING UP??

I just did an update for my Droid Eris to Android 2.1 and made sure that I backed up all my contacts and photos. Worked perfectly and now I love my phone even more than I initially did.

For some reason that completely went over my head. I thought it was like a moderate system update or something. Oh well, the phone does run a lot smoother now. Luckily I still had my old phone so I got almost all of my contacts back quickly.

Flicking through channels and see that Miley Cyrus has gone goth. Apparently, she cant's be tame.......
6 more months :paranoid:

Rand Paul wins the KY primary; Wiz win the John Wall lottery. It's a good night :)

They say that if you stare at a dog and it looks away, that it understands you are dominant.

So, if you have a cat, and you do the same thing, does that mean the cat realizes you're the bigger *****?

They say that if you stare at a dog and it looks away, that it understands you are dominant.

So, if you have a cat, and you do the same thing, does that mean the cat realizes you're the bigger *****?

:saber:

That's the only smiley I can use to show how awesome this was lol.....

Mikhail Prokhorov is one sinister looking mofo. He gave the announcer a death stare when he found out the Nets were'nt getting the number 1 pick. Dude looks like one of those guys that can just point at somebody and have them offed. Looks like he he has'nt seen a lot of sunny days too, he could definitely use a tan.

Reminds i have an instantaneous technique to make any dog your *****. Pun intended.

Archived