Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

O.M.G.!!! Sunday morning Chinese buffets are AWESOME!!! Just what the doctor ordered.

I don't know, a lot of them kind of make me shiver just thinking about the crap they put in there.

lol

Actually I'm getting a bit queasy right now. :ols:

Thanks, man. I'm getting pumped up about it.

What are you working on right now? (If you don't mind sharing that.)

I'm working on a fantasy novel called The Firesword.

It's about a girl who's prophesied to save the valley she grows up in by learning how to create and use fire in combat. It sounds a bit cliche, but I also add in a lot of humor and interesting/amusing characters and situations.

I usually like to throw in some parodies and allusions to other things as well.

(a lot of my larger series and books are fantasy, although I have done some short story series that weren't)

The last book I did was called The Fall Of The House Of Genbo and was about a veteran general who's a war hero in his kingdom, but is being pushed towards retirement at the same time that his family is falling apart. Throughout the book not only is the kingdom in danger of being taken over by a crazed evil traitor and a neighboring country, but all the characters' dark secrets start to come to the surface.

^^ No worries, bro. We got to see those Double "Ds" a second time.

She actually got the implants removed a little while ago. She wanted to be taken more seriously as a "professional," whatever that means. She's a co-host on this terrible show on Versus called "The Daily Line," I finally saw it the other night just out of curiosity for her...really awful.

the forum is really being a pain in the neck tonight. get so tired of several outages a day. most anything is better than vbull.

Does this board automatically go out every night at 3 AM for anyone else? From between 2:55 AM to about 3:10 or so every night, I can't access Extremeskins at all.

Does this board automatically go out every night at 3 AM for anyone else? From between 2:55 AM to about 3:10 or so every night, I can't access Extremeskins at all.

Yup. Server reset and automatic backup, I'm assuming.

I don't know, a lot of them kind of make me shiver just thinking about the crap they put in there.

lol

Actually I'm getting a bit queasy right now. :ols:

No WAY! They're amazing!!

Saddest day of my life was when I found out my husband's and my favorite Chinese buffet that we frequented, oh, pretty much every weekend with friends in college, burnt down. RIP Tin Tin Buffet.

On the other hand, I am wondering if there is a correlation between this morning's buffet binge and the fact that I've downed 2 gallons of water and am still thirsty... :ols:

bulefood prompted my memory of a killer rendition I used to do of the theme for the great Bond flick Thunderball (Tom Jones version) so I will unleash that long-dormant monster this weekend as a wild Chinese restaurant/lounge in Portland.

:yes: It's not so hard :)

It's hard for me. I screwed around too much my junior year of college so my GPA isn't where it should be, so I've gotta get in the mid 600's on the GMAT to make up for it. That's tough when I suck tremendously at math.

Especially the rate problems. Anything but the rate problems.

Went to the store to buy mushrooms.

How come when you buy whole mushrooms in the carton they are wrapped in cellophane but still have dirt on them? If you buy sliced mushrooms in the same carton they are clean. They cost exactly the same price for the same weight. If you don't have to slice them why can't you wash my ****ing mushrooms?

It's hard for me. I screwed around too much my junior year of college so my GPA isn't where it should be, so I've gotta get in the mid 600's on the GMAT to make up for it. That's tough when I suck tremendously at math.

Especially the rate problems. Anything but the rate problems.

Ah, that could be an issue; I love math.

Good luck :cheers:

Archived