Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Use Firefox, I don't know why everyone uses Chrome, Firefox has more addons and is generally a better browser

BTW you referred to SJU in a pm to me, but when I PM you and use the term SJU you don't know who that is :ols: Just odd considering you were the one who coined that term to me.

I always used Firefox and had been one of it's greatest supporters. However, about a year ago, Firefox was having major issues on my computer. Pages would go blank for no reason. If I had multiple tabs open, switching between tabs would cause pages to again go blank. I finally gave up on it and downloaded Chrome. Not saying Chrome is good, but I couldn't use Firefox anymore.

And I used SJU so long ago I had forgot. :ols: I was too lazy to type it out, but it's not a commonly used abbreviation so it didn't occur to me as to what you were talking about. :ols:

Caught before the edit,but yeah. There too as well.

My fault.

But agreed on both counts.

I never thought i could feel an impact like that a few miles away, and only have two injuries.

And that Dallas crash. Wow.

Drinkin a Joose before bed was a terrible idea.

Hokies lost tonight but it's cool we still got Regionals =)

Wtf

Is this baseball or softball

VT used to have some softball standout named Angela somethingorother who beat the USA women's team or something

Sorry, fellas, it's not as much a Penthouse Letter as it is more of a "considering using a plugged in radio as a bath toy" thing.

Eh, I'll be fine. Just gets to me some nights.

Yikes, dude. You might wanna talk to a doctor or something.

Archived