Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Negative fans suck and now will shut up :).

Art

Thanks for the post, can't agree more with you. I just had to sit with 2 other "redskins fans" who after the first quarter were cursing and everything at our team, "i'm going home at half time if they keep playing this way".. friggin whiners.. I'm happy to be home now, and with a win! Yes!!!

Bucssuck!

:point2sky

:notworthy

Above is another prime example of why my post holds water.

I have never seen any fans ever that turn on each other like the Skins fans on this board.

Very sad when fans have to pump themselves up by picking on other fans of the same team.

The first rule of getting yourself out of a hole..........

Stop digging :D

Above is another prime example of why my post holds water.

I have never seen any fans ever that turn on each other like the Skins fans on this board.

Very sad when fans have to pump themselves up by picking on other fans of the same team.

Oh well put on a helmet, take a hanky, and get over it.

You mean like that? :laugh:

Don't take it too seriously, unless you like to, I know I sure do sometimes :)

:cheers:

LOl nice one Sarge except I am not trying to dig myself out of a hole.

To me I was never in any "hole".

I admited that I doubted during the game and made some less than positive remarkswill take my lumps for that.

However it does not make me any less of a fan.

Maybe in some peoples eyes it does and so be it.

Opinion are like....... and mine is no different.

I was one of the fans that thought we were going to lose this game, mainly because of how our offense and defense was'nt clicking and we were struggling in the first half, I take back anything negative I had said though and I even started an''I apologize'' thread for not having faith in the team beating the Iggles..I will be more optomistic towards the team from from here on out..I can admit when i'm wrong..

peace..:)

The non-fans predicting doom just because we didn't jump out to a 20-point lead at the start of this game need to avoid this team from now on. This time is for fans of this team who love this team and hope for the best, not worst. If you are such a jerk as to attempt to ruin the feeling of finally STARTING to achieve as a team, go ahead and root for someone else.

And do it somewhere else.

I AGREE,IT REALLY IS DISTURBING,MAKES YOU QUESTION IF THEY ARE FANS

I was one of the fans that thought we were going to lose this game, mainly because of how our offense and defense was'nt clicking and we were struggling in the first half, I take back anything negative I had said though and I even started an''I apologize'' thread for not having faith in the team beating the Iggles..I will be more optomistic towards the team from from here on out..I can admit when i'm wrong..

peace..:)

i was biting my nails and it wasnt looking good,it was scary,you have to remember things like week 2 vs dallas,anything can happen,we were never out of that game

Archived