Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Negative fans suck and now will shut up :).

Art

Art your right man. Even though the skins started off a little flat or maybe the better word is "tight" due to the incredible pressure we outlasted the eagles and showed why we deserve to be in the playoffs.

So many people were complaining in the "official game thread" and i was just tryin to say calm down portis is pickin us up and the second half will be different...we were 5-6 and i got slammed by a ton of people for posting a new thread about "i still wouldn't wanna play us" and man thats how it turned out.

We played a tough schedule and people that bash us for losing close games to some of the best teams in the NFL don't know what they are talking about.

Go skins!

The non-fans predicting doom just because we didn't jump out to a 20-point lead at the start of this game need to avoid this team from now on. This time is for fans of this team who love this team and hope for the best, not worst. If you are such a jerk as to attempt to ruin the feeling of finally STARTING to achieve as a team, go ahead and root for someone else.

And do it somewhere else.

About time :applause:

So many people were complaining in the "official game thread" and i was just tryin to say calm down portis is pickin us up and the second half will be different...we were 5-6 and i got slammed by a ton of people for posting a new thread about "i still wouldn't wanna play us" and man thats how it turned out.

The official game thread is the internet equivalent of being at home and drinking and cursing at the screen.

I never got the condemnation of negative posts on the the game thread. No one curses at the screen and yelps in excitement within the space of a few seconds at home?

The official game thread is the internet equivalent of being at home and drinking and cursing at the screen.

I never got the condemnation of negative posts on the the game thread. No one curses at the screen and yelps in excitement within the space of a few seconds at home?

Exactly why I don't go to that thread anymore.

I guess you didn't know you were on double secret probation? :D

Joe took over the pathetic remnants of a Spurrier-besotted team, and within two seasons, has them playing playoff-caliber football. Is there anyone here who still thinks that the hiring of Joe Gibbs was a mistake? If so, speak up - and face the consequences. :silly:

:logo:

Thank God he came back!

I am excited about what the team has accomplished so far this year... 10-6, great job! Now get revenge on the Bucs!!!!

:logo:

I guess you didn't know you were on double secret probation? :D

:laugh: No. You can't accuse me of not posting positive stuff during the game thread but I will vent. I don't disappear like some cats when things get good (though I hope it's because they're too busy celebrating to post anymore)

I also DO use reverse mojo and that's a technique I've been using since 2003 on this board. ;)

I behaved myself pretty well during the game as far as certain kinds of posts go. :D ..mainly by not readin all the crap I knew would pizz me off even more than the game stuff was and watching it on the big screen upstairs in glorious hdtv where ther's no PC :laugh:

Always so nice to sit on a horse and sling righteous insults at other fans.

What about the personal attack policy of the board?

I know some fans are tired of hearing complaining and doubting.

Well some are tired of all the folks that dub themselves "True Fans" feeling so righteous.

This thread is a prime example of a blanket personal attack against anyone that voices any opinion other that what the "True Fans" beleive.

This is a public message board not some private club for a select few who think they are all knowing and righteous.

The only reason this team won today was because of CP and the Defense.

Also the way the whole team was playing it was hard to keep a strong face.

They pulled it together and one, I am willing to admit I thought things were bleak and they were.

But CP and the Defense pulled it out.

I will gladly stand up and take my lumps for doubting that they could win the game.

However I still stand by the opinion that Mark is a liability when he is not 100% healthy.

Mark was the weak link on the field today, that is a fact.

The Skins won and I could not be happier, I did doubt though.

But what bothers me is that being a public message board there are alot of folks that feel they are better than other fans.

Any post that does not fit in with the "true fans" opinion get blasted by folks that feel they are so much better.

This thread is a prime example of what I mean.

A fan is a fan, and folks that get upset do so because they care for this team.

Did I doubt yes, Did I think Mark stunk the joint up today, yes.

Do I still love this team, beleive in Gibb's and excited to be in the playoffs, you bet.

4 more games to go, they can do it.

But it is going to take a better effort from the QB that the one that was on display today.

:laugh: No. You can't accuse me of not posting positive stuff during the game thread but I will vent. I don't disappear like some cats when things get good (though I hope it's because they're too busy celebrating to post anymore)

I also DO use reverse mojo and that's a technique I've been using since 2003 on this board. ;)

I saw you do positive. Even about Brunell. I'm a witless. :D

The non-fans predicting doom just because we didn't jump out to a 20-point lead at the start of this game need to avoid this team from now on. This time is for fans of this team who love this team and hope for the best, not worst. If you are such a jerk as to attempt to ruin the feeling of finally STARTING to achieve as a team, go ahead and root for someone else.

WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!! HELL YEAH ART!!!! :allhail: :wave: :allhail: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Always so nice to sit on a horse and sling righteous insults at other fans.

What about the personal attack policy of the board?

I know some fans are tired of hearing complaining and doubting.

Well some are tired of all the folks that dub themselves "True Fans" feeling so righteous.

This thread is a prime example of a blanket personal attack against anyone that voices any opinion other that what the "True Fans" beleive.

This is a public message board not some private club for a select few who think they are all knowing and righteous.

The only reason this team won today was because of CP and the Defense.

Also the way the whole team was playing it was hard to keep a strong face.

They pulled it together and one, I am willing to admit I thought things were bleak and they were.

But CP and the Defense pulled it out.

I will gladly stand up and take my lumps for doubting that they could win the game.

However I still stand by the opinion that Mark is a liability when he is not 100% healthy.

Mark was the weak link on the field today, that is a fact.

The Skins won and I could not be happier, I did doubt though.

But what bothers me is that being a public message board there are alot of folks that feel they are better than other fans.

Any post that does not fit in with the "true fans" opinion get blasted by folks that feel they are so much better.

This thread is a prime example of what I mean.

A fan is a fan, and folks that get upset do so because they care for this team.

Did I doubt yes, Did I think Mark stunk the joint up today, yes.

Do I still love this team, beleive in Gibb's and excited to be in the playoffs, you bet.

4 more games to go, they can do it.

But it is going to take a better effort from the QB that the one that was on display today.

Cue the:

"No, we have a right to our opinions! What makes yours more important than mine! ="

And then cue the responses of:

":laugh:"

:laugh:

Negative fans will never shut up, Art...but they will suck.

I'm keeping my defintion of "negative" liberal by choice. Going for the whole inclusive thing. wanting many to slip in under the grace bar. Except for those I feel deserve to be crushed beneath my iron heel.

I will admit that I have had a full swear jar for the last couple of years and B.G, before Gibbs several broken remotes which made my face well known at circuit city.

I was happy to see some of my armchair QB adjustments used today one of them being the quick count.

I don't think it's a problem if someone thinks the game is headed into the tank to say so. So long as they don't keep reposting the sentiment throughout the game thread without ever acknowledging the positive. I hope you're referring to the regular naysayers that seem to take pleasure when the team faulters.

Archived