Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Negative fans suck and now will shut up :).

Art

The non-fans predicting doom just because we didn't jump out to a 20-point lead at the start of this game need to avoid this team from now on. This time is for fans of this team who love this team and hope for the best, not worst. If you are such a jerk as to attempt to ruin the feeling of finally STARTING to achieve as a team, go ahead and root for someone else.

And do it somewhere else.

The non-fans predicting doom just because we didn't jump out to a 20-point lead at the start of this game need to avoid this team from now on. This time is for fans of this team who love this team and hope for the best, not worst. If you are such a jerk as to attempt to ruin the feeling of finally STARTING to achieve as a team, go ahead and root for someone else.

AMEN

:notworthy :notworthy

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Hail, Hail!!! Very well put. I am tired of the 'so-called' fans who are all over the Skins jocks when they are 'lights out', but then dump crap on them when they don't 'roll over' supposedly 'weak' teams. NFC East divisional games are always tough, regardless of the teams records... Excellent post, Art.

HTTR!

Gibbs was right all along...some folks just won't let go because he didn't play their favorite player...

Let me suggest these 'fans' follow the player to his new team and root for him over there!

I'm a Redskins fan.

The Eagles weren't going to roll over and give the Skins a playoff spot. The Redskins showed me something I had not seen from them in a long time. I was actually waiting for them to somehow lose the game. I guess that is what a coach like Joe Gibbs can do for a team. Instead of finding a way to lose, they found a way to win against a team that came ready to play.

Congrats. :cheers:

Joe took over the pathetic remnants of a Spurrier-besotted team, and within two seasons, has them playing playoff-caliber football. Is there anyone here who still thinks that the hiring of Joe Gibbs was a mistake? If so, speak up - and face the consequences. :silly:

Archived