Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Welcome Back the G'aints Trolls Thread! (merged)

TD Riggo

I don't know what you are expecting, but it's not like im going to denounce my allegiance to my team and become a bangwagon redskins fan.

I'm really not that ambitious. Just admitting that the Skins beat the Giants fair and square without all the "But any real fan.." mumbo-jumbo, will be just fine.

I'm really not that ambitious. Just admitting that the Skins beat the Giants fair and square without all the "But any real fan.." mumbo-jumbo, will be just fine.

Come back to me when you learn to read. I admitted the redskins beat the giants and even pointed out that they played well, just because i point out that there was a bad call late in the game to spark a discussion does not mean i was taking the victory away from the redskins. if i would have said "but man that no call on eli for delay of game was a bad call" would you be crying for kudos?

where were you when the Giants beat the redskins 36-0? I bet you weren't anywhere near this message board, or the Giants message board.

I was on this message board, not on the Gmen board cuz I'm not a TROLL, but anyways WolfA4 you look like an idiot for talking so much **** after your team got spanked...

There was a really disrespectful GMen troll around here yesterday, sawxray...I told him he wouldn't have the balls to show his face after they lost and guess what...he is unaccounted for, gutless. An observation on you Gmen fans at the game, you sucked compared to Eagles and Cowboys fans you looked like losers after the first series...no heart.

where were you when the Giants beat the redskins 36-0? I bet you weren't anywhere near this message board, or the Giants message board.

I've read through this whole thread and you're a persistent little bugger. You can talk about that game or anything else all you want, but the fact of the matter is that you're team lost today. So the best thing for you to do is take the loss for what it is and worry about the Raiders next week

I was on this message board, not on the Gmen board cuz I'm not a TROLL, but anyways WolfA4 you look like an idiot for talking so much **** after your team got spanked...

There was a really disrespectful GMen troll around here yesterday, sawxray...I told him he wouldn't have the balls to show his face after they lost and guess what...he is unaccounted for, gutless. An observation on you Gmen fans at the game, you sucked compared to Eagles and Cowboys fans you looked like losers after the first series...no heart.

Jesus, does nobody know what a troll is on this message board? Going on another teams message board does not automatically make you a troll. By the way the Giants were in the game all the way up to the 6th minute of the 4th quater.

I've read through this whole thread and you're a persistent little bugger. You can talk about that game or anything else all you want, but the fact of the matter is that you're team lost today. So the best thing for you to do is take the loss for what it is and worry about the Raiders next week

Well of course im going to talk about the game, this is a football message board right? How many times do i have to point out that i already admitted that the redskins won? I know you aren't used to having a winning season so you need the constant reassurances, but i never said they played badly.

I'm confident that my Giants will beat the Raiders and clinch the NFC East crown.

actually you are completely wrong. The skins are in the playoffs and they can win the division with a win next week. Eat me. Your team was just totally demolished. Your team was 0wned. Welcome aboard son, none stop pain train coming through

Actually,

1) No, I don't believe the Skins have clinched the playoffs, yet. Among other things, if we lose next week and the Cowboys don't then they have a better record than we do. (And there are other teams that can also say that.)

2) The Skins can win the division if we win and the Giants lose. (I think). If both things happen, then we'd be tied, and I don't know who'd have the tiebreaker. But right now, the Giants have won more games than we have.

3) And I think if you call Tom "son" one more time, he's going to want a paternity test.

Come back to me when you learn to read. I admitted the redskins beat the giants and even pointed out that they played well, just because i point out that there was a bad call late in the game to spark a discussion does not mean i was taking the victory away from the redskins. if i would have said "but man that no call on eli for delay of game was a bad call" would you be crying for kudos?

Ok WolfA4, against my better judgement, I'm going to give you credit for at least having the guts to come back and discuss. Although I'm still not getting a warm fuzzy over your crow-eating abilitites, I guess the thrill of victory has put me in a good mood. :D

you would need to be on crack to think the saints would beat the Giants anywhere. the saints were dominated by the Giants. That being said, every game this year was an away game for the Saints.

The Saints beat the Panthers and they aint all that bad. Taking into consideration the problems the NYG have on the road, you couldn't really say the game would neccessarily be in the win column for them. I'm just sayin' :)

Wow. Just got done skimming through these post and it looks like the g-strings are still claiming to be the better team. Are you giant fans having a tough time admitting defeat? Your team was outplayed today by the redskins. There was a holding call that was probably the worst one the refs could have called, but you must admit that the redskins D line was being held the whole damn game, and it was just a matter of time before the giants were going to get called. The giants were able to get 1 offensive touchdown on a tipped pass(good catch), but not an offensive showing I'd write home about. Our offense beat the giants deep, mid range, and on 3rd and shorts. Our Defence gave a new meaning to the term "bend but dont break", causing me nearly to tear my hair out. Eli is a better qb than I thought and earned some respect from me today. When the giants beat us 36-0 I took my verbal beatings from the giant fans for the last 8 weeks. The giants had their chances to win today. They had just as many posessions. They had the benefit of a defensive TD. They had the benefit of playing the last half of the game against our 2nd string qb. They had their chance, but they could not stop the redskins. The better team won today. Have some class and quit making excuses,fire will allen, and give the REDSKINS their due respect. We are the best team in the NFC east.

Ok WolfA4, against my better judgement, I'm going to give you credit for at least having the guts to come back and discuss. Although I'm still not getting a warm fuzzy over your crow-eating abilitites, I guess the thrill of victory has put me in a good mood. :D

1 win only gets you 1 serving of crow :silly:

where's the facts?, you havn't provided anything but bias opinion

it's nt eating crow when you cry about phantom bad calls. Only 1 questionable call was on the Int... maybe

the fact's are in the same place that screenshot of the toomer TD pass is showing the front of the play, instead of the back. you know, the one you havent posted.

']Congrats on your win but the Giants can still clinch a spot this weekend if the Vikings lose tomorrow in Baltimore. The Redskins will be fighting to make it next week. Good Luck.

Tom you are always a class act.

However, given the timing of today's events, every time you state that is comes off as sour grapes.

I know thats not your style so I'd stay away from it.

Since there have been questions about the refs.......I should add that I was at the stadium and there were at least two times when Eli got the snap off after the play clock had hit zero. I guess that may not be the official time, but still........................

I do remember Sonny & Co claiming that LaVarr's offsides occurred after the clock was at 0.

And yes, the clock on the field is official.

Congrats to the Skins fans. Your team was definitely better today. You outplayed us on both sides of the ball. Maybe our teams will play again in the playoffs.

This is what Wolfa4 is unable to say.

He'd rather qualify his remarks with BS comments about officiating or playing from behind.

The better team won today.

Gee, these giants fans really speak the truth. Barber ran all over us today, Burress performed like Jerry Rice today, Shockey was his supernatural self like usual, and the redskins suck. Brunell - he sucked like nothing i've ever seen, Ramsey - when he came in i knew we were doomed, Portis - his usual - gets a bunch of carries and does nothing with it, Moss - did he even put on his uniform, cuz i didn't see him out there. in fact - i have a conversation from Will Allen during the game. It went something like this:

Will Allen: man, we are beating the redskins so bad, i actually feel sorry for them. I say we give them a pity touchdown, or a couple. I'm gonna pretend to tackle their wide receiver, and let him break away for a touchdown.

Tom Caughlin: sure thing will, i suppose we can give them that. I've never seen us beat a team like this before.

The giants totally won the game today - in their minds, but not on the scoreboard - and the redskins were their usual crappy self. In fact, the only reason it says the redskins won is because in the giants official statement it says the giants gave them 35 pity points. therefore, it was a giants moral victory.

The only true measure of two teams relative "strength" is head-to-head matchups, and the Redskins just one the latest one BIG.

There is no arguing- Redskins are better than the Giants NOW.

Maybe not last time (36-0). But that was a long time ago now in a league with such week-to-week parity.

Redskins are the most dangerous team out there. They beat the #1 Seahawks, #2 Bears, #3? Bucs (should have), and #4 Giants. By far the strongest strength of wins out there. Dangerous.

"Well, we lost to you guys, but we were screwed. You guys didn't get screwed at all this year, especially against Tampa. We're going to cry about our loss being on the refs, but you shouldn't even begin to DARE thinking about complaining about your loss to Tampa. That one was legit."

I think that was a joke right???

Archived