Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Welcome Back the G'aints Trolls Thread! (merged)

TD Riggo

Welcome back LOSERS!

HowboutthemRedskins!

For all the crap you morons spewed the last few days .. Merry Freakin' Christmas! :silly:

Nothing will make me more happy than for us to win next week, your G'aints idiots to lose, and the season to be over for you retards! :laugh:

actually you are completely wrong. The skins are in the playoffs and they can win the division with a win next week. Eat me. Your team was just totally demolished. Your team was 0wned. Welcome aboard son, none stop pain train coming through

']Everything I said was true so I'm not sure what your response was for. And before you call someone dumb' date=' maybe you should know how to spell it.[/quote']

Yeah. I guess you little G'aints fans don't have senses of humer either!

Mmmm .. tell me. Where was Wiki Tiki Taffy and Jermy Shlockey today? Did they play?!

Tom,

While I know it's easier to accept the loss by looking to maybe clinching a playoff berth, let's not forget that if you lose next week and we win WE win the division. Don't act like this loss didn't hurt you guys. It did. But, that said, you guys have a hell of a team and I almost ate my pillow up until the middle of the 4th quarter.

For the record...Tom is a respected long-time member here and you are.....well.......here. Calling someone dumm [sic] is not acceptable on this site. Grow up.

Well, neither is calling US "idiots" and other niceties, as they were the other night, on the REDSKINS board acceptable! In fact, "dumm" was an attempt at humor against someone who's still talking trash on the Redskins board! The ONLY people who need to "grow up" are all of the G'aints trolls who had their big flaps open here this last week!

redskins played well today, you guys beat my Giants soundly. But any real football fan would agree that the holding call on snee on the toomer TD was BS, and before any of you say the toomer tip catch TD wasnt a good call, you are wrong, he caught it with his hands then brought it into his chest and thats when the ball hit the turf. once you establish possession of the ball in the endzone it's a TD.

good game by the Redskins, horrible game by the Giants secondary.

Archived