Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Welcome Back the G'aints Trolls Thread! (merged)

TD Riggo

Redskins WIN and prove that they are the Class of the East!!! We will finish with the best divisional record.

The Giants were just given a little dose of reality.

So, to all you Giant fans who came into this house to talk smack... Sing along with me...

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

HAIL VICTORY

BRAVES ON THE WARPATH

FIGHT FOR OL' D.C.

RUN AND PASS AND SCORE WE GOT A LOT MORE

THE GIANTS GOT THEIR A$$ KICKED, NOW THEIR BUTTS ARE SORE

WHINE ON, WHINE ON, FOR THE REDSKINS HAVE WON

NOW GET OUT OF WASHINGTON RAH! RAH! RAH!!!

HAIL TO REDSKINS!!!

Next week... we'll win the NFC East title!

It's your elementary school teachers fault for not teaching you how to read and identify the main topic of a written piece.

Is that all you could come up with? You really need to think of a better comeback then that. U should sit back and write a article about why the giants lost and pass it on to them instead of making a fool of yourself here. We love trolls though because they gives us good laughs. Keep up the good work. :cheers: :applause:

The Giants deserve what Toomer TD? Wynn was thrown to the ground, that would be a hold by definition. Was it nit-picky? Hell yeah. Was it a hold? Yes.

hopefully someone will post a replay of the play, you will see both players lose their footing and fall.

Do you even know what the internet term "troll" means?

"That holding call Giants fans are crying about is legit. The guy was holding on to the back of Wynn's jersey and dragged him down. Enough of the sore loser BS. Take your losses and go home."

sorry but physics would disagree with you, wynn fell away from snee and snee fell in the opposite direction that means that both were applying force against each other, had there been a real hold then wynn would have fallen towards snee. in addition, wynn started falling before snee.

Well Mr. Webster, thanks for scewing the definition of troll.

I see it as anyone from an opposing team that brings up their last win to compensate for their ugly loss today is a troll.

Troll

hopefully someone will post a replay of the play, you will see both players lose their footing and fall.

Uhhh... I saw the Giant player fall and pull Wynn around to the field. Perhaps Wynn was losing his footing, but, by definition, that play is still a hold due to the whipping motion. Really.

Well Mr. Webster, thanks for scewing the definition of troll.

I see it as anyone from an opposing team that brings up their last win to compensate for their ugly loss today is a troll.

Troll

then you don't know what a troll is.

In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages on the internet, such as on online discussion forums, to disrupt discussion or to upset its participants.

Because knowledge is power.

A troll is someone who just wants to destroy a message board, someone who calmly discusses a topic no matter how opposed you are to it is just another poster, not a troll.

This couldn't be more untrue. Check the standings.

actually it is completely true. the Giants are now 10-5 and the redskins are 9-6. If the Giants beat the raiders they are 11-5 and clinch the division lead even if the redskins finish at 10-6. the division record only comes into play if both teams are tied.

You know what really pisses me off? When Redskins fans throw out comments like 'eat me' & can't even spell the insult they're trying to lob at a class act like Tom. Guess who gets time off in a situation like that?

:secret:It ain't Tom.

good call coach -- Skins fans are classier than that :helmet:

Before any of you dolts who don't know when someone is paying your team respect for a good win say anything else like "omg go home loosersSSS!" i'll ask you this, where would have you been if the Giants won? I bet you wouldn't have been posting on the Giants message board.

Umm. Look at the scoreboard? :rolleyes: :doh:

Good teams win when the season is on the line. Guess who won?!

And yes. I can bet you Krispy Kremes to Francs that most of us wouldn't have been over at your silly little message board (do you have one of those?) talking the absolute crap that your ninnies have been doing here all week!

Have a nice year!

Umm. Look at the scoreboard? :rolleyes: :doh:

Good teams win when the season is on the line. Guess who won?!

And yes. I can bet you Krispy Kremes to Francs that most of us wouldn't have been over at your silly little message board (do you have one of those?) talking the absolute crap that your ninnies have been doing here all week!

Have a nice year!

Thanks for proving my point, in the end a real man will stand up and take his licking and admit defeat. Yes the Giants do have a message board, with over 75k registered members, we've had one since '99. The Giants are not the Cowboys, we don't cater to inbred hicks, our fans can read and count above 20.

That holding call Giants fans are crying about is legit. The guy was holding on to the back of Wynn's jersey and dragged him down. Enough of the sore loser BS. Take your losses and go home.

Wait. I think I figured it out. These posters aren't really Giants fans. They are the so-called "experts" from ESPN. They're just trying to make up bogus excuses about being wrong about the Redskins by pretending to be another team's fan. My guess is either Salisbury or Fat Belly.

Yep. Generally when you TACKLE the defender, you're gonna get the holding call. Crazy stuff!

Where was Jermy Shlockey, he who celebrates field goals before they're hung on national TV, today?! I thought he was "THE BEST TE IN THE GAME TODAY!" :silly:

Some of them....

To decent Skins posters:

You played well today. Enjoy your win. You got help from the refs, no doubt, but you played well.

To Skins Trolls:

Enjoy looking up at us in the standings for another week, hahahahhahaha.....

Cute. Really. Way to show class.

Some of them....

To decent Skins posters:

You played well today. Enjoy your win. You got help from the refs, no doubt, but you played well.

To Skins Trolls:

Enjoy looking up at us in the standings for another week, hahahahhahaha.....

Stop blaming the refs--you guys lost fair and square...your mvp running back was held to 80 yards...your pro bowl te gave up on a play that led to an interception and caught 2 balls...we gave you guys 7 points on the brunell pick and you got lucky near the end of the half and you are going to blame the REFS?????????????

Give me a break--just leave if you're going to take that route...pathetic

sorry but physics would disagree with you, wynn fell away from snee and snee fell in the opposite direction that means that both were applying force against each other, had there been a real hold then wynn would have fallen towards snee. in addition, wynn started falling before snee.

Thanks Mr Wizard!

I guess you can send a letter to Mike Pereira and see if you can get that call overturned based on "The Warren Report" you have compiled! :laugh:

Oh .. wait .. the G'Aints would still have to be given two more scores to win in addition to that.

G'aints were "PMWNED" today (with props to your fellow MIA troll "BluFrightMare").

Next topic!

Archived