Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Welcome Back the G'aints Trolls Thread! (merged)

TD Riggo

You know what really pisses me off? When Redskins fans throw out comments like 'eat me' & can't even spell the insult they're trying to lob at a class act like Tom. Guess who gets time off in a situation like that?

:secret:It ain't Tom.

It was a joke!

Man. I was trying to be humorous, and take the sting out a little by misspelling the word. I was called an "idiot" (they didn't misspell the word for humorous effect either) the other night by a few of these "Guests." I took it in stride.

Like I said. I DO give Tom credit for showing up. And I haven't had time to check for other threads. I guess I will now!

I'll give you that Toomer caught it, although I'd love to argue, but Sneed and the entire Giants O-Line was holding all game and not getting called on it so it's only karma that you got called on the one holding call that really was critical to your ability to succeed in the game.

Maybe if you could stop the run you wouldn't have to worry about being down two scores. ;)

I'll give you that Toomer caught it, although I'd love to argue, but Sneed and the entire Giants O-Line was holding all game and not getting called on it so it's only karma that you got called on the one holding call that really was critical to your ability to succeed in the game.

Maybe if you could stop the run you wouldn't have to worry about being down two scores. ;)

the Giants did well enough against the run, it was the horrible play of our corner back will allen that killed us.

redskins played well today, you guys beat my Giants soundly. But any real football fan would agree that the holding call on snee on the toomer TD was BS, and before any of you say the toomer tip catch TD wasnt a good call, you are wrong, he caught it with his hands then brought it into his chest and thats when the ball hit the turf. once you establish possession of the ball in the endzone it's a TD.

good game by the Redskins, horrible game by the Giants secondary.

Toomer caught the ball, but the Redskins are a better team then the Giants and proved it. Santana Moss torched your team and we could have bombed you all day.

Toomer caught the ball, but the Redskins are a better team then the Giants and proved it. Santana Moss torched your team and we could have bombed you all day.

1 win does not make your team better. the same team was torced for 36 unanswered points, and still gave up 27 points (hey the Giants deserve that toomer TD) to the Giants. Don't get too comfortable yet, the Giants still control their own destiny.

I said the same thing to Laura as soon as that flag went out. The Giants' OL was holding all freaking game long and it was pure poetic justice that one flag went out at the end.

1 win does not make your team better. the same team was torced for 36 unanswered points, and still gave up 27 points (hey the Giants deserve that toomer TD) to the Giants. Don't get too comfortable yet, the Giants still control their own destiny.

You are only as good as the last game you have played. So for now the Skins are the better team, although I don't see the Giants losing the division, maybe see you in the playoffs.

Before any of you dolts who don't know when someone is paying your team respect for a good win say anything else like "omg go home loosersSSS!" i'll ask you this, where would have you been if the Giants won? I bet you wouldn't have been posting on the Giants message board.

']Congrats on your win but the Giants can still clinch a spot this weekend if the Vikings lose tomorrow in Baltimore. The Redskins will be fighting to make it next week. Good Luck.

It aint gonna' happen like that tom, the raiders are gonna' eat your lunch next week, we will beat the lame iggles and win the division. go grovel some troll soup :doh::laugh:

there is no YEAH BUTS. Is it the refs fault that Will Allen got toasted by Santa Moss for 3 TD's. Is it the refs fault that Tiki couldn't even muster 100 yards on the ground. Is it the refs fault that Shockey,Allen and Plaxico suck? Every damn FAN complains about the refs when they lose. You lost to a superior team today. Don't expect anything but bad calls from the refs. Every team has bad calls against them. Get over it. Prepare for next week and hope you can make the playoffs.

Before any of you dolts who don't know when someone is paying your team respect for a good win say anything else like "omg go home loosersSSS!" i'll ask you this, where would have you been if the Giants won? I bet you wouldn't have been posting on the Giants message board.

I also don't belong to a Giants message board. And I certainly wouldn't have ran my mouth there ahead of time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the skins must still win at philly to guarantee a playoff berth. The Giants are still ahead of them, the Cowboys have an identical record, the bucks are ahead of them and the vikes are still in contention

You're very correct.

there is no YEAH BUTS. Is it the refs fault that Will Allen got toasted by Santa Moss for 3 TD's. Is it the refs fault that Tiki couldn't even muster 100 yards on the ground. Is it the refs fault that Shockey,Allen and Plaxico suck? Every damn FAN complains about the refs when they lose. You lost to a superior team today. Don't expect anything but bad calls from the refs. Every team has bad calls against them. Get over it. Prepare for next week and hope you can make the playoffs.

It's your elementary school teachers fault for not teaching you how to read and identify the main topic of a written piece.

Those people are not Tom. I would expect that someone your age would be capable of differentiating the difference between a good poster and a troll, or maybe those "senior moments" get in the way? :laugh:

:laugh:

I don't know Tom. I've only been around since August. I guess I just lumped him in with all of the others that have been here the last week like "Eli the Fumbler" et al (is he still around?).

I've heard more anti-Redskin nonsense this last week than I cared to. Now, I know it was partly by virtue of us not showing up a few weeks ago, but I still think that the G'aints fans could have shown SOME sense of decorum as "Guests." You'd think they'd have done it knowing that their win wasn't in the bag yet.

Tom. I apologize for calling you .. that word. I still withhold apologies to those who called me an "idiot" and other things the other night when I had the audacity to question their claims that this was "THE BEST G'AINTS TEAM IN HISTORY!" Sheez!

Did you puke the crow up now? And you said you werent a troll.

That holding call Giants fans are crying about is legit. The guy was holding on to the back of Wynn's jersey and dragged him down. Enough of the sore loser BS. Take your losses and go home.

Wait. I think I figured it out. These posters aren't really Giants fans. They are the so-called "experts" from ESPN. They're just trying to make up bogus excuses about being wrong about the Redskins by pretending to be another team's fan. My guess is either Salisbury or Fat Belly.

Did you puke the crow up now? And you said you werent a troll.

Do you even know what the internet term "troll" means?

"That holding call Giants fans are crying about is legit. The guy was holding on to the back of Wynn's jersey and dragged him down. Enough of the sore loser BS. Take your losses and go home."

sorry but physics would disagree with you, wynn fell away from snee and snee fell in the opposite direction that means that both were applying force against each other, had there been a real hold then wynn would have fallen towards snee. in addition, wynn started falling before snee.

Archived