Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Welcome Back the G'aints Trolls Thread! (merged)

TD Riggo

You're right--the giants should have won this game...they totally outplayed us, especially your pro bowl TE, man is he awesome...btw, Will Allen got overlooked for the pro bowl. Let me tell you--he's just a shut-down corner pure and simple

Damn public education fails again.

WRONG

Clark was in the air as the ball hit thereceivers hands, and he hit his shoulder

The ball was trapped

TV2005122414354700.jpg

and I can give you a dozen shots of Giants OL holding.

please I know giants fans are used to getting all the breaks, but you got beat, and beat bad

toomer already established possesion when the ball hit him in the hands. why don't you show the front shot of the ball actually being cought instead of the following attempt to bring it to his chest? Toomer did not catch it against his body, he stretched out and cought it with his hands. I bet you wont shot the front shot because you know it will proove me right. go ahead and show the springs PF call, you will also see the ball long gone out of carters hands by the time springs hits carter. carter jumped and stretched out to catch the ball, the ball hit carter in the hands, and like usual he didn't hang on, then springs hit him.

WRONG

Clark was in the air as the ball hit thereceivers hands, and he hit his shoulder

The ball was trapped

TV2005122414354700.jpg

and I can give you a dozen shots of Giants OL holding.

please I know giants fans are used to getting all the breaks, but you got beat, and beat bad

Well Wolf,

You can plainly see the evidence. Care to debate the facts that your own eyes are showing?

Nice post Bubba

Thanks for proving my point, in the end a real man will stand up and take his licking and admit defeat. Yes the Giants do have a message board, with over 75k registered members, we've had one since '99. The Giants are not the Cowboys, we don't cater to inbred hicks, our fans can read and count above 20.

Yea, well count this

Redskins 35

Giants 20

Your team sucks.

toomer already established possesion when the ball hit him in the hands. why don't you show the front shot of the ball actually being cought instead of the following attempt to bring it to his chest? Toomer did not catch it against his body, he stretched out and cought it with his hands. I bet you wont shot the front shot because you know it will proove me right. go ahead and show the springs PF call, you will also see the ball long gone out of carters hands by the time springs hits carter. carter jumped and stretched out to catch the ball, the ball hit carter in the hands, and like usual he didn't hang on, then springs hit him.

Ehh, bubba, hate to agree with him here, but he's correct. That was a touchdown. Good call by the officials.

Hey Wolf--how many times has Plexiglass pushed off this year and not been called for offensive PI? Springs has just as much of a right to the ball as Glass does.

probably as many times as a CB has pushed off and held him. he gives what he gets. and why do people call him plexiglass? you do realize that Plexiglass is also bulletproof glass right? it's not an insult, thats like calling someone steel as an insult.

probably as many times as a CB has pushed off and held him. he gives what he gets. and why do people call him plexiglass? you do realize that Plexiglass is also bulletproof glass right? it's not an insult, thats like calling someone steel as an insult.

That's his nickname.

That's his nickname.

the only time i see it being used is when an opposing teams fan is trying to use it to show him as being fragile. In fact, no one has ever called him plexiglass in any other venue other than on a message board.

I'm sure everyone would agree that you are all class...you, the one who had to result to name-calling in an earlier thread

quote it.

the only time i see it being used is when an opposing teams fan is trying to use it to show him as being fragile. In fact, no one has ever called him plexiglass in any other venue other than on a message board.

quote it.

I guess it's a good nickname then...i guess they should call him plexisteel

because the ball bouncs off his hands, like hitting plexiglass

Archived