Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Welcome Back the G'aints Trolls Thread! (merged)

TD Riggo

Yea and read this:

Clinton Portis 27 att 108 yards 1 TD rushing - 1/1 passing 1 TD

Tiki Barber 16 att 80 yards 0 TD - 0/1 passing

ok... thanks for showing me that Tiki can produce almost as many yards as portis with 11 less attempts. I guess tahts a small victory for you guys. Am i supposed to be ashamed of barber? the Giants were behind most of the game, you should have expected them to pass more. It's like watching someone blocking a punch with their face.

ok... thanks for showing me that Tiki can produce almost as many yards as portis with 11 less attempts. I guess tahts a small victory for you guys. Am i supposed to be ashamed of barber? the Giants were behind most of the game, you should have expected them to pass more.

That's right Wolf---they were behind most of the game because we schooled them today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

"You're right--the giants should have won this game...they totally outplayed us, especially your pro bowl TE, man is he awesome...btw, Will Allen got overlooked for the pro bowl. Let me tell you--he's just a shut-down corner pure and simple"

This is the funniest quote I've read in a while.

ok... thanks for showing me that Tiki can produce almost as many yards as portis with 11 less attempts. I guess tahts a small victory for you guys. Am i supposed to be ashamed of barber? the Giants were behind most of the game, you should have expected them to pass more. It's like watching someone blocking a punch with their face.

I watched your boys get taken again and again.

"You're right--the giants should have won this game...they totally outplayed us, especially your pro bowl TE, man is he awesome...btw, Will Allen got overlooked for the pro bowl. Let me tell you--he's just a shut-down corner pure and simple"

This is the funniest quote I've read in a while.

Thank you very much!!!

:dj:

Most those yards came on a meaningless play in the 4th qtr. We shut him down. We made you one dimensional, just like we said we would need to do to win. It really shouldn't have been as close as it was, and you know it. We won. This one's in the history books. Get over it.

Most those yards came on a meaningless play in the 4th qtr. We shut him down. We made you one dimensional, just like we said we would need to do to win. It really shouldn't have been as close as it was, and you know it. We won. This one's in the history books. Get over it.

actually most of his yards didn't come on that play, it was a big run yes, but not most of the yards. again, tiki only rushed 16 times. and the play wasn't meaningless as it led to an almost TD which was called back on a phantom holding call. If the Giants were truly one dimensional durring the game, then the redskins wouldn't have been respecting the run as much as they were, and biting on play action passes. Tiki, like every other RB in the game, needs a good amount of carries to get going. Eliminate 10 of the rushing attempts of portis and see how many yards he has then.

Wait, I bet Shockey is still walking funny from the dorking he took. And who taught your boys to catch?

Are you trying to say that one of the redskins got a good hit on shockey when the play was shockey catching the ball then falling down and twisting his ankle? The Springs hit on Carter was a good hit, it was a late hit, but still good. Shockey was just dragged down.

actually most of his yards didn't come on that play, it was a big run yes, but not most of the yards. again, tiki only rushed 16 times. and the play wasn't meaningless as it led to an almost TD which was called back on a phantom holding call. If the Giants were truly one dimensional durring the game, then the redskins wouldn't have been respecting the run as much as they were, and biting on play action passes. Tiki, like every other RB in the game, needs a good amount of carries to get going. Eliminate 10 of the rushing attempts of portis and see how many yards he has then.

Are you trying to say that one of the redskins got a good hit on shockey when the play was shockey catching the ball then falling down and twisting his ankle? The Springs hit on Carter was a good hit, it was a late hit, but still good. Shockey was just dragged down.

What we're trying to say is you guys got your butts kicked...now man up and take your medicine...or better yet...leave and go have a nice holiday with your family

:cry: Wee-wee-wee-wee-wee....

There,there. it-will-be-all-wight!

get beaten by fact's and this is what you guys resort to? tsk tsk tsk. telling me to man up to the defeat, two hours after i made a thread about eating crow and admitting defeat is just pathetic.

That's a good start. Now let's here it again, this time with feeling.

:laugh:

get beaten by fact's and this is what you guys resort to? tsk tsk tsk. telling me to man up to the defeat, two hours after i made a thread about eating crow and admitting defeat is just pathetic.

You haven't beaten anyone by facts. You've stated your interpretations of certain plays. The refs saw them a different way and the game is over. Just man up and stop playing the if and but game. It's not that hard. Cowboys fans didn't come back with excuses or any claim of bad calls. Why can't you do that?

where were you when the Giants beat the redskins 36-0? I bet you weren't anywhere near this message board, or the Giants message board.

In fact I admitted then, and still do that the G-men took us out behind the woodshed and beat that azz for us.

See, it's not so hard to be honest with yourself. Just jump in, man. The water's great!!

In fact I admitted then, and still do that the G-men took us out behind the woodshed and beat that azz for us.

See, it's not so hard to be honest with yourself. Just jump in, man. The water's great!!

click my name and go to find more post section, go back about 2 hours when i made my thread which was merged. I don't know what you are expecting, but it's not like im going to denounce my allegiance to my team and become a bangwagon redskins fan.

where were you when the Giants beat the redskins 36-0? I bet you weren't anywhere near this message board, or the Giants message board.

A lot of us were here scratching our heads and trying to figure out how we played so poorly. You Giants fans are stubborn and obnoxious as anything... you just got beat today in almost every facet of the game.

Archived