Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Welcome Back the G'aints Trolls Thread! (merged)

TD Riggo

Said it on another thread as well, but it echos everything I want to say here:

I'll give the Redskins the props for coming out with more intensity and beating the Giants today, but I will say this. Though the 'skins could've still won, you've gotta admit there were some ticky tacky calls against the Giants today. Three of which I'll point out.

The holding call on Snee on Toomer's TD was atrocious. If you watch the replay you'll see the progression of the so-called hold as this. Griffin spins out, Snee falls, Griffin trips over Snee. That was not a hold, period. Especially to call it to take back the touchdown. It also took a long time for that flag to come out.

The roughing the passer call was bull****, and any logical football fan would know that. Jackson was closing in as Ramsey threw the ball. After the ball left his hands, Jackson's momentum carried him into Ramsey....but he didn't even HIT him. He ran into him and hugged him. He didn't knock him over or throw him the ground. He didn't do anything.

Tyree was FORCED out of bounds and made a concerted effort to get back in bounds. The rule is if he was forced out then it doesn't justify a penalty. I'll give the refs the benefit of the doubt a bit on this one, because if you're the ref and you don't see the push out and look over and see him running out of bounds and them comin back in and touching the ball, I could see how you could mess that up.

Regardless the first two were really bad penalties that could've very well changed the outcome of the game, and there were quite a few other that extended TD drives for you guys.

With that said, you guys still probably would have or could have won the game, but there was obviously some really bad plays. And while I don't ***** about it often because every team does it, can Strahan get a holding call once? Just once? Honestly, I have yet to see a single game where Strahan doesn't get blatantly held at least 10 to 15 times a game and see no flags. Ever. Seriously, I wish I could hire a statistician to come up with the exact amount of snaps its been since a tackle lined up opposite of Strahan has gotten called for holding.

Skins definately benefited from some calls yesterday, but that didn't make the game. The Giants benefited too. Personal foul on Walt Harris when he hit the guy inbounds less than a second after the ball deflected of his hands, consecutive delay of game penalties that were not called, a really marginal pass interferance that may or may not have been, a holding call on Ade Jimoh on a return where replays showed that he never made contact with a single Giant, etc.

Honestly, I have yet to see a single game where Strahan doesn't get blatantly held at least 10 to 15 times a game and see no flags. Ever. Seriously, I wish I could hire a statistician to come up with the exact amount of snaps its been since a tackle lined up opposite of Strahan has gotten called for holding.

Then your definition of holding must be different from the NFLs.

"...The holding call on Snee on Toomer's TD was atrocious. If you watch the replay you'll see the progression of the so-called hold as this. Griffin spins out, Snee falls, Griffin trips over Snee." - If snee did not maintain a grip on his jersey as he went past him there would have been no call. What sucks for you is that Griffin could not have influenced the play at that point.

"The roughing the passer call was bull****" - Agreed.

"Tyree was FORCED out of bounds and made a concerted effort to get back in bounds." - Agreed

"With that said, you guys still probably would have or could have won the game" - Agreed

"And while I don't ***** about it often because every team does it, can Strahan get a holding call once? Just once? Honestly, I have yet to see a single game where Strahan doesn't get blatantly held at least 10 to 15 times a game and see no flags." - Sorry but he was going against a pro-bowler and a should-be pro-bowler all day. I didn't see what you suggest happened.

I wasn't sure. I see Rochester NY, but then I see Redskins Banner under your post. Wasn't sure if you actually being serious (an actual Giants fan), or pretending to be/mocking Giants fans.

Now I know...

Trust one who grew up in Syracuse NY.

Not many folks in the rest of the state beyond the city are Giants fans.

The only true NY team is Buffalo. NJ has a couple though!

Welcome back LOSERS!

HowboutthemRedskins!

For all the crap you morons spewed the last few days .. Merry Freakin' Christmas! :silly:

Nothing will make me more happy than for us to win next week, your G'aints idiots to lose, and the season to be over for you retards! :laugh:

I was here to eat crow. I want to say Congrats on the win. Your team won fair and square. If we ever meet again this year remember it will be in our house.

I was here to eat crow. I want to say Congrats on the win. Your team won fair and square. If we ever meet again this year remember it will be in our house.

Where do you guys get your material? It may NOT be in your house. If you lose next week and we win, it would be in our house. Now, to be fair, I don't think you're going to lose. But the chance is out there.

Said it on another thread as well, but it echos everything I want to say here:

I'll give the Redskins the props for coming out with more intensity and beating the Giants today, but I will say this. Though the 'skins could've still won, you've gotta admit there were some ticky tacky calls against the Giants today. Three of which I'll point out.

The holding call on Snee on Toomer's TD was atrocious. If you watch the replay you'll see the progression of the so-called hold as this. Griffin spins out, Snee falls, Griffin trips over Snee. That was not a hold, period. Especially to call it to take back the touchdown. It also took a long time for that flag to come out.

Snee pulled him down by his jersey, will get call every time trust me

The roughing the passer call was bull****, and any logical football fan would know that. Jackson was closing in as Ramsey threw the ball. After the ball left his hands, Jackson's momentum carried him into Ramsey....but he didn't even HIT him. He ran into him and hugged him. He didn't knock him over or throw him the ground. He didn't do anything.

ticky tack, but he hit Ramsey in the head, will get a flag every time

Tyree was FORCED out of bounds and made a concerted effort to get back in bounds. The rule is if he was forced out then it doesn't justify a penalty. I'll give the refs the benefit of the doubt a bit on this one, because if you're the ref and you don't see the push out and look over and see him running out of bounds and them comin back in and touching the ball, I could see how you could mess that up.

wrong, if he's out of bounds, he can't be the first to touch the ball, period. and he ran straight to the boundry, anyways

Regardless the first two were really bad penalties that could've very well changed the outcome of the game, and there were quite a few other that extended TD drives for you guys.

every call was legit, and the Giants should have had several more holding calls, especially by your center, and a couple other ones as well.

With that said, you guys still probably would have or could have won the game, but there was obviously some really bad plays. And while I don't ***** about it often because every team does it, can Strahan get a holding call once? Just once? Honestly, I have yet to see a single game where Strahan doesn't get blatantly held at least 10 to 15 times a game and see no flags. Ever. Seriously, I wish I could hire a statistician to come up with the exact amount of snaps its been since a tackle lined up opposite of Strahan has gotten called for holding.

Jansen always plays Strahan well, we only threw 19 passes. The Giants OL got away with several blatent holds., and the knee shot on Brunell should have been a PF, Clark's PF?... don't think so, and Toomer trapped the tipped ball in the end zone. The Giants caught plenty of breaks yesterday

Where do you guys get your material? It may NOT be in your house. If you lose next week and we win, it would be in our house. Now, to be fair, I don't think you're going to lose. But the chance is out there.

the very (already won) mindset that gives the Raiders a chance. and there is a slim chance the Giants could miss the playoffs all together.

Skins definately benefited from some calls yesterday, but that didn't make the game. The Giants benefited too. Personal foul on Walt Harris when he hit the guy inbounds less than a second after the ball deflected of his hands, consecutive delay of game penalties that were not called, a really marginal pass interferance that may or may not have been, a holding call on Ade Jimoh on a return where replays showed that he never made contact with a single Giant, etc.

You summed up the situation nicely. We got the advantage in calls (for ONCE tiki for 220) but it was marginal. And as the day wore on and the film was examined by tv production staff on various evening shows I saw the analysts agree that snee did indeed hold. I did think we benefitted from other calls, but the ignats got a couple too, and we came out a little on the plus side. I hope you get to experience what it feels like to live contiually on the short end of that equation titki for 220, then you can deal with others believing you're imagining it or making excuses. :laugh:

And if any ignats fans are going to parse the results, I'm dying to throw in the fact that one of the two TD's you got on the day was a freak tip. Your offense generated 2 FG's in 4 quarters. That's why you lost. Eli wasn't coming that day, and Tiki was tacky. Live with it, they won't be that way very often.

You summed up the situation nicely. We got the advantage in calls (for ONCE tiki for 220) but it was marginal. And as the day wore on and the film was examined by tv production staff on various evening shows I saw the analysts agree that snee did indeed hold. I did think we benefitted from other calls, but the ignats got a couple too, and we came out a little on the plus side. I hope you get to experience what it feels like to live contiually on the short end of that equation titki for 220, then you can deal with others believing you're imagining it or making excuses. :laugh:

And if any ignats fans are going to parse the results, I'm dying to throw in the fact that one of the two TD's you got on the day was a freak tip. Your offense generated 2 FG's in 4 quarters. That's why you lost. Eli wasn't coming that day, and Tiki was tacky. Live with it, they won't be that way very often.

I'm not making excuses, I clearly stated that I thought the Redskins would've still won the game, but I pointed out some bad officiating. The Walt Harris penalty was legit. It was a helmet to helmet and it'll get called everytime. In fact he'll probably get fined.

We'll probably see you guys in 2 weeks...at the Meadowlands.

i love it. this guy was THE biggest dick last week.

humbled.

hope we dont suck next week.

I'm not making excuses, I clearly stated that I thought the Redskins would've still won the game, but I pointed out some bad officiating. The Walt Harris penalty was legit. It was a helmet to helmet and it'll get called everytime. In fact he'll probably get fined.

We'll probably see you guys in 2 weeks...at the Meadowlands.

Harris did do the helmet. If we see you again, we will beat you again.

Chill out son! He is still the enemy. Enjoy the win; it's nice to gloat sometimes. And by the way, before your post, nobody said "eat me" to Tom in their posts.

Son?

Look junior, you've been here, what, a month tops? Perhaps you should realize there's ALOT of history that's been established here in the past five years that you're unaware of. To those of us (staff & members) that actually played our parts in getting ES where it's at today, know Tom as a respectfull member of the community that has been built here.

And for the record :

actually you are completely wrong. The skins are in the playoffs and they can win the division with a win next week. Eat me. Your team was just totally demolished. Your team was 0wned. Welcome aboard son, none stop pain train coming through

Now, go chill out. Son. :)

Son?

Look junior, you've been here, what, a month tops? Perhaps you should realize there's ALOT of history that's been established here in the past five years that you're unaware of. To those of us (staff & members) that actually played our parts in getting ES where it's at today, know Tom as a respectfull member of the community that has been built here.

And for the record :

Sat Down-ed

Trolls are back in their hiding spots. Hope you all had a merry christmas after the win over you all, definatly made mine a bit more merrier seeing us trounce your losing team.

It's funny how many opposing teams fans come to the games. They might have done it in the past, but now they KNOW what they are walking into when they come to our stadium. It wasn't as loud as the Dallas game but these pathetic fans thought they were going to get an easy win. No freakin way, there were barely any fans left in our section by the end of the game.

Our message boards are the same. Don't try to sit here and defend your loss in any way. We outplayed and out schemed the Giants, so fess up to it and get out of our message board and back to hiding under bridges and computer screens.

Merry Christmas.

Son?

And for the record :

Wow, are you really worked up about that comment? As much fun as it is to read and post comments on this site, it is still just a message board. Save the seriousness for the games. I'm sure Tom can take care of himself. :)

Wow, are you really worked up about that comment? As much fun as it is to read and post comments on this site, it is still just a message board. Save the seriousness for the games. I'm sure Tom can take care of himself. :)

You missed the points.

One, Tom shouldn't have to watch out for himself. He's earned that.

Two. No, this in not just a message board. It is far more than that.

Try again.

You missed the points.

One, Tom shouldn't have to watch out for himself. He's earned that.

Two. No, this in not just a message board. It is far more than that.

Try again.

What, is this site going to change to EXTREMETOM.COM or what?

Being a fellow Redskins fan (since the time I could walk), like yourself, I'm not going to sit here and fight with you about how great Tom is, or how this message board is your life, we should be celebrating how friggin awesome the team looks this year. No more Skin on Skin crime.

Archived