Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

scents

MissU28

2 part question

1- what scent do you wear (cologne, aftershave, bath soap, sweat)

2- what type of perfume or scent do you like on someone of the opposite sex?

I wear Victoria's Secret Divine in the daytime...sometimes coupled with Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion... and then at night when I go out I wear Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Her.

On a guy....I absolutely LOVE Curve. I can smell it right away, and guys are often shocked that I'm so dead-on when I ask if they're wearing it. It is the BEST smell in the world......mmmmmmmmmmmm.

and y'all?

Very Sexy or Aqua Di Gio

A few years ago I wore some "phermone" based cologne and never in my life did I have so many women hitting on me, it was unreal

Too bad I bought that bottle from some random girl in a parking lot in Blacksburg :doh:

Haven't been able to find it since

What I like on a girl? Hmmm, honestly girls just smell good in general, I don't have a favorite

Very Sexy or Aqua Di Gio

A few years ago I wore some "phermone" based cologne and never in my life did I have so many women hitting on me, it was unreal

Too bad I bought that bottle from some random girl in a parking lot in Blacksburg :doh:

Haven't been able to find it since

What I like on a girl? Hmmm, honestly girls just smell good in general, I don't have a favorite

well curve is a pheromone based cologne.... might give that one a try it smells SO GOOOOD. I also love the smell of fresh laundry...so if the dude smells like dryer sheets.... that's good stuff.

To answer the question honestly....Burberry Touch, Nautica Longitude and Latitude, Coolwater, Very Sexy, Kira, and Dunhill Desire Blue.

And on a female, whatever smells good. Not sure of specific names and such. But a girl who wears something different and unique from the polo's and tommy's for her is very nice.

I got some Obsession for a birthday present, so I was wearing that for awhile. I don't really wear cologne...I like my natural stink. :D

As far as women, I like it when they have fruity lotion on...that stuff always smells good. There's only been one perfume I liked; my ex-ex-girlfriend used to wear it and it drove me insane. I can't remember what it was, though...:doh: Most other perfumes make my eyes water, and make me want to gag. Especially when the girl dumps tons of it on. :puke:

Dutch ovens, baby, dutch ovens. :)

Nice and natural... :laugh:

I wear Allure by Chanel (pour homme, obviously). As far as women's perfume goes, there really isn't a whole lot that I prefer any more than any other. I can't remember what my fiance wears, but it's very nice.

Thats funny you mention Curve. That's been my secret weapon.

It's not over the top like most colognes. I have never been a cologne dude until a girl I dated bought it for me. Other than that, I am a big fan of myself sporting Art of Shaving sandlewood. I like the way I worded that. ;)

I had a girl who wore some Victoria Secret body lotion with the little glitter things. That drove me nuts. She also wore some crazy French sounding stuff that was real subtle and left a great kind of light trace around my room after she was gone.

A nice smelling conditioner is good too. Billy Madison agrees.

Thats funny you mention Curve. That's been my secret weapon.

It's not over the top like most colognes. I have never been a cologne dude until a girl I dated bought it for me. Other than that, I am a big fan of myself sporting Art of Shaving sandlewood. I like the way I worded that. ;)

I had a girl who wore some Victoria Secret body lotion with the little glitter things. That drove me nuts. She also wore some crazy French sounding stuff that was real subtle and left a great kind of light trace around my room after she was gone.

A nice smelling conditioner is good too. Billy Madison agrees.

SHAMPOO is better! I go on first and CLEAN the hair!

Archived