Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

scents

MissU28

One of my exes wore fruity stuff, left my car smelling like a watermellon half the time--I'm not a fan.

I don't like strong scents, so my wife ususally doesn't wear perfume. I don't wear cologne either for that same reason. I can't even walk into the Bath and Body Works or those candle stores -- I have to wait out in the mall while my wife goes in.

I wear a few different things ... It all depends on my mood ...

Pleasures by Estee Lauder

Very Sexy for Her by Victorias Secret

Allure by Chanel

Dior Addict 2 by Christian Dior

Or ... Sweet Pea lotions from Bath & Body Works

But on a guy ...

I love Curve, Alfred Sung He and Burberry Touch for Men.

I like that vanilla spray on Huly... it's from Victoria secret I believe... Not a perfume per say, but I like it...

Nice Answer Pez.

I wear Very sexy and Tommy. I used to wear Aqua Di Gio and got the most compliments wearing it.

I love Happy and Sunflowers and very Sexy!!!!! MMMM, MMMM, GOOD!!! :notworthy

Aqua Di Gio or Dunhill Desire Blue here. On a woman, I'm rather fond of vanilla and things sweet. Not to much... just on the pressure points.

Guys... don't put cologne on your wrists and then rub them together. Spray each wrist... let dry naturally. Also... only on the chest and back of the neck... very little... and let dry naturally. I learned that from a fragrance girl at Nordstrom's... the same girl who sold me the Dunhill and put her number on a tester sheet. And I'm going to be married in the spring!!! :doh: It's just a cruel world out there.

Hey..these phermones.... has that stuff been truthfully tested to work?

Aqua Di Gio or Dunhill Desire Blue here. On a woman, I'm rather fond of vanilla and things sweet. Not to much... just on the pressure points.

Guys... don't put cologne on your wrists and then rub them together. Spray each wrist... let dry naturally. Also... only on the chest and back of the neck... very little... and let dry naturally. I learned that from a fragrance girl at Nordstrom's... the same girl who sold me the Dunhill and put her number on a tester sheet. And I'm going to be married in the spring!!! :doh: It's just a cruel world out there.

Hey..these phermones.... has that stuff been truthfully tested to work?

Cskins a pimp??

Cskins a pimp??

Nothing could be farther from the truth. I'm the nicest... most unassuming guy in the world. What I have is the gift for gab... coupled with a nice smile and cat-like quick wit.

Also...it doesn't hurt having grown up with a twin sister and truly "understanding" women. :laugh:

Archived