Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man rapes 18 month year old toddler

Cdowwe

This one makes me sick. Especially because its in my hometown. However, she will be in my prayers.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/07/22/rapebeat.html

A man has confessed to raping and beating a toddler in North College Hill so badly that the child remains hospitalized two days later.

On Wednesday, medics and officers responded to Knollridge Lane on a report of a 19-month-old girl not breathing.

An ambulance took the girl to the hospital.

On Friday, Matthew Carovillno confessed to beating and raping the girl, who remains in the hospital.

Originally posted by Cdowwe

Yea I hate to post something so depressing, but people need to know about the sick ****s out there.

Don't get me wrong here, but if someone doesn't know about people like this by now,(especially here in Tailgate), then there is a problem. As in head in sand.

Is it even possible to rape an 18 month old child?!? Jesus, what a sick, twisted individual. 18 months old? I can't even begin to imagine what was going through this man's head.

And I agree with KingBrice -- he doesn't deserve to die. He deserves to be in prison getting raped every day until he pisses the wrong person off and they break a homemade shank off in his abdomen and he can slowly bleed to death in the shower.

how is it possible to rape a 19 month old? I dont get it, whats the point? Lock this guy up with other sexually messed up people, let them all entertain each other in their sick ways. Hope the girl wont have to re-live something like that again.

Archived