Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"I'm tired of..."

Spaceman Spiff

Guest sith lord

1. My sports teams (Redskins, Orioles, 76ers) not winning championships. Boy I miss 1983.

2. The Bush Administration

3. Bills

4. Working

5. Sports Shows

I'm tired of Athletes that think they are above the team, the law, and their own sport.

I'm tired of people who assume that they know what I want or what is best for me.

I'm tired of living in a society were everyone that isn't insanely PC is made to feel horrible, like they are a disgrace or a disgusting human being for saying what needs to be and should be said to actually fix/solve problems.

I'm tired of people who have no vision or foresight about current situations bashing everyone and everything that shows more competence and understanding than they do.

I'm tired of working my a$$ off to pay for other people to have a great life while doing nothing.

I'm tired of losing to the Cowgirls.

I'm tired of hearing about anyone or anything related to or connected with the Iggles.

I'm tired of wasted tape being regurgitated on the radio and MTV, and people actually believing that it is good music and there is talent to be found anywhere within a mile of the so-called artist that sh!t it out in the first place.

I'm tired of the media bias in ALL aspects of our society and politics. This includes the ever-growing biased ESPN.

I'm tired of men in pads and Redskins uniforms that only show up for the paychecks, and appear to take Sunday afternoons off. Literally and figuratively.

Other than that, I feel pretty rested!!!!

I'm tired of......

Watching the playoffs without the Redskins.

Swearing at my television on Sundays.

"Predict the Redskins '05/06 Record" threads on Extremeskins.

Being single.

Canadian sports channels who have nothing better to talk about other than the National Hockey League.

The Verizon Wireless "Can you hear me now" guy.

I'm tired of stupid people.

I'm tired of people not even TRYING to use capitalization and punctuation. (It was invented for a reason...)

I'm tired of the Redskins being mediocre.

I'm tired of my golf slice.

I'm tired of shopping for a car.

I'm tired of thinking up things for this thread. good nite.

Arguing about Art Monk and the Hall of Fame

Arguing about Raffy and the Hall of Fame

Conservatives

Liberals

Partasain polotics

Checking my speelling and gramer

LaVar bashing

Snyder bashing

Clinton bashing

Bush bashing

O'Reilly

Geraldo

The Doodlebops

Elmo

Having the time to level only once a week in World of Warcraft

My belly

The Redskins not making the playoffs

The Yankees making the playoffs

Slow drivers in the left lane who refuse to move over and then speed up when you try to pass.

NY Sports in general.

Peter King

Skip Bayless

:logo:

• 2 years later...

Coldplay

?

Are you still tired of Coldplay? They have a new album coming out in June called "Viva la Vida or Death and all his Friends". I personally can't wait, nor could I ever be tired of Coldplay.

The funny thing is, just before I clicked on this thread, which was bumped, I was searching for the release date of the new Coldplay album. Zoony is a mind reading thread bumper.

Now...

Let the "You know how I know you're gay?" jokes begin...

I second the Philly fans tirednessicity too.

Are you still tired of Coldplay? They have a new album coming out in June called "Viva la Vida or Death and all his Friends". I personally can't wait, nor could I ever be tired of Coldplay.

The funny thing is, just before I clicked on this thread, which was bumped, I was searching for the release date of the new Coldplay album. Zoony is a mind reading thread bumper.

Now...

Let the "You know how I know you're gay?" jokes begin...

I second the Philly fans tirednessicity too.

Coldplay can go **** themselves.

:)

Archived