Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"I'm tired of..."

Spaceman Spiff

The Jonas Brothers. I'm not sure what they do or who they are...but they are everywhere and I hate hearing about them.

Also, that obnoxious New York Times commercial where everyone is raving about how great the Sunday paper is. Its a newspaper, get over it.

Liberals and conservatives are kinda pissing me off, too. And people who use public affairs /political talk shows (O'Reilly, Olberman, Glenn Beck, etc.) as news sources. These people are NOT reporters, and if they are they're NOT reporting. It's a friggin' talk show and nothing more.

Apathy. I HATE apathy.

AMEN, at least when it comes to things that matter like politics (that matter, not campaign ads) and global problems (climate, hunger, human rights, etc). Start a petition to legalize pot, everyone wants to join in. Try to bring attention to world poverty, they don't wanna hear it.

I'm also tired of people saying the Olympics are apolitical and China shouldn't be penalized for not doing anything they said they would do. I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

I'm tired of world leaders and governments making resolutions to consider thinking about meeting again to set an agenda for planning to talk about possible ideas to solve the real problems of the world. Just ****ing do something!!!!

:rant:

Also, Hannah Montana :)

I'm tired of...

*the Brett Favre saga

*Michelle Wie participating in PGA events (and not making the cut)

*women (of course, that will be a lifelong struggle)

*life without Football

*watching Team USA in exhibition blowouts (let's see them against Olympic teams, like Argentina)

Archived