Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Sighting

Lavarleap56

Originally posted by tr1

I guess he needed to get away from home...too bad he didn't do that months ago.

well i did hear, today on sports talk 980, that Gibbs expects Taylor to attend Training Camp. so with him being here is atleast a good sign that it could happen

well, at least he is looking in shape, and therefore wasnt lying about working out in Miami. Now, why he did not return phone calls is beyond me.

To the person who asked why he wouldnt be at Redskins park training, probably because many other people have left now that the 2nd minicamp is over, also maybe closer to home. Anyways, this is good news.

Supposely there was alot of media at at Redskins Park today waiting for a statement from the team in regards to Taylor.

That is the only reason i could see him working out there unless he has got into Eddie Masons program. Eddie does personal Training for a high price.

Anyway it was defenitly him i just dont know the reason behind hiim working out there.

I suggested "The Hitman" last year if I remember correctly.

My question is why do these guys go to the local gym instead of having a home gym with a personal trainer ?

Its not like they cant afford it. Rather pay a membership and be bothered with possible media and fans, than be in the comfort of your own 5000 sq. ft. home ? senseless.

I used to run into Doug Flutie at the Gold's Gym in Natick when I lived in Ma., all the time. again...senseless (Especially up there).

Originally posted by SkinsandTerps

My question is why do these guys go to the local gym instead of having a home gym with a personal trainer ?

Because it's easier to tell someone you're paying, how hard you're going to workout as oppossed to your Coach working the crap out of you.

Good to hear he's back in the D.C. area.

I hope he gets his act together, this is a nice first step.

Like others have said, he probably didn't go to Redskins Park to workout because it would result in a media circus. See, Taylor knows whats best for the team. ;)

Archived