Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Sighting

Lavarleap56

Guy, there's NO way I'm going to let that comment stand. Think about what you posted & the implication it carries & you'll hopefully understand.

I know you were joking, but unfortunately, your humor gets lost on ALOT of people here. The staff here has asked you to start using smilies to get your humor across. Now, I'm telling you to start using them to avoid a future problem.

Comprende?

~TK

i think that the players like that about the Ashburn area, because it is more low key, they can buy there huge houses, and they are right there with training camp, and as fans, why would we want our players who get in trouble anyways messing around in the DC area???

Well look how quickly the morale of the site goes up as soon as he shows his face. :)

I think not knowing where he was or what he was up to was extending the "shame" factor for us Skinfans for a bit. Now that we see he's in town, we can start sticking up for our boy.

Welcome back, Sean Taylor. We missed you and we wish you the best of luck. Now get to work!

Originally posted by MonkeySkin

Guy, there's NO way I'm going to let that comment stand. Think about what you posted & the implication it carries & you'll hopefully understand.

I know you were joking, but unfortunately, your humor gets lost on ALOT of people here. The staff here has asked you to start using smilies to get your humor across. Now, I'm telling you to start using them to avoid a future problem.

Comprende?

~TK

I'm very sorry Sir.

I just wish you were this passionate when people were stereo typing black people when the Sean Taylor thing first came up.

Also, was my statement untrue?

I'm very sorry Sir.

I just wish you were this passionate when people were stereo typing black people when the Sean Taylor thing first came up.

Tell 'em why you mad.

I'm very sorry Sir.

Perhaps if you were so concerned about it back then, you'd have used the "Report this post to a mod" function that we have. That way it would have been taken care of back then. If you want, go back to the thread you're referencing & report any sterotyping your see there. I'll personally deal with each & every post you send to the staff.

Fair enough?

Archived