Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys vs Redskins Gameday thread

UKskins

Morning guys,

Dallas week is over - it's Gameday (at least it is here in the UK - I guess most of you aren't awake yet)!!

Not the ideal news to wake up to - Dan Graziano reporting Trent is likely out for the game to rest his knee.

I'm not expecting much out of today's game if I'm honest. I really hope I'm wrong but I just think we are too banged up to get it done here. With that said, having Josh Norman back is a big plus for us, as it means Dez will spend all game in his pocket, as usual. 

I may not be optimistic in my head, but I am full of hope and Cowboy hatred in my heart so in less than 12 hours time I sincerely hope we're all celebrating a 35-0 Redskins lead, Zach Brown taking Zeke's head off, Swearinger hitting Beasley so hard his dumbass mullet falls off, and Dak having taken 12 sacks and been beaten up so bad in Q1 he refuses to come back in the game and retires :rofl89:

Hail to the Redskins. Destroy the Cowgirls.

UjsqjG2E_bigger.jpgDan GrazianoVerified account @DanGrazianoESPN
FollowingFollowing @DanGrazianoESPN
More

Source: Washington LT Trent Williams is not expected to play Sunday. Doctors have advised him to give injured knee a break.

24 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I really wish I didn't feel this way, but waking up to the news about Trent pretty much has me accepting the embarrassing loss before a snap is even taken.

Feels like a rematch of the subs' game back in strike year...

Cowboys will bring in all their starters and we'll put on our subs.

Will be interesting to watch.

5 hours ago, Cooooley47 said:

I think this is a good game to rest Trent. It's gonna be a sloppy field with the rain. Puts a little extra risk for his knee. Fingers crossed for no other injuries today..

I wish Trent could go, but his absence wont absolutely scare me.  Dallas has one very good pass rusher and that is D. Lawrence.  He can be double-teamed.  Other than him and Lee, Dallas defense is horrible, what's to worry about on THAT side of the ball?

KC should STILL be able to carve this horrid secondary up.  If Cousins cant dismantle THIS Cowboys defense, he really should be benched. 

I believe all week long that Gruden knew we will go with this o-line today.  We game plan for it, hopefully it works.  Look for Dallas to bring the heat. Thompson needs to keep doing his thing. Defense has to force turnovers for us to win even if its one turnover. 

C'mon folks, this is The Rivalry Game!

Strange things have happened so often over the years in this one.  But it's this year's Rival Team that scares ya?

Skins are gonna beat their ****ING ASS!  I don't care who lines up for us OR them.

I've got faith that our fellas are gonna show what they're made of today!

IMO, This is the game of the season for us. If we have any shot at making wildcard, we must start by taking care of business today! This game is going to be the turning point for our team in either direction. Positives: Kirk shows he's a solid QB and can carry us behind a make shift offensive line, Norman shuts down Dez, our Run D stops Zeke, and we ride the momentum into Seattle with confidence and a lot to play for going forward. Negatives: Jay Gruden on the hot seat articles start popping up,  rumors of  Cousins looking elsewhere gains steam, the locker room starts becoming frustrated, players start having season ending surgeries to be able to play next year, the media has they're day with us, the media Dubs the Cowboys as the team on the comeback and will take down the Eagles for the division...PUKE!

Archived