Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, twa said:

Congrats,,,,ya might have caught him being less than truthful

Less than truthful... right. Can we just acknowledge that the man is a shameless liar?

Seriously, the United States of America is being led by a White House that is, without a doubt, the most incompetent group of boobs ever assembled. This is the worst organization of any kind, ever... I'm a Redskins fan and I'm saying that. Michael Avenatti must get a little woody every time one of these idiots goes on tv to shoot their mouth off..

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, twa said:

and that really matters in the larger picture?

Congrats,,,,ya might have caught him being less than truthful or violating some campaign law. 

do you get a cookie w/dat? 

Yeah, I mean it's not like he, say, said that you'd be able to keep your doctor, and then signed a law that did not mandate that your insurance company couldn't change their networks, and your employer couldn't change policies or companies.  

You know, that would have been a major, important, deliberate lie.  

But, paying hush money to the prostitute you hired, and claiming that you didn't?  Heck, doesn't matter.  (And the fact that your guy lies about things that don't matter, according to your new party line?  Doesn't matter, either.)  

5 hours ago, visionary said:

Edited by Larry
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, visionary said:

Years ago, I remember hearing a radio interview with some dude (don't remember who) who used to be part of the huge entourage who travels with the President when he goes abroad.  And the interviewer asked him about how different it is, now, to travel abroad when you're not doing it on Air Force One.  

And the guy said that actually, the thing he misses most about those days?  Was that when you'd get off the plane, there would be a very polite sergeant from the Army Signal Corps (who handle all White House communications) at the bottom of the stairs, with a cell phone with your name on it, that would work in (whatever country you were in), a list of the cell phone numbers of all the other phones in your travel party, and a very scary note saying that all cell phones have a code that can be transmitted to the phone, which will cause the phone to switch itself on, switch it's microphone on, and begin transmitting, live, without ringing.  And that therefore, no one in the travel group should ever discuss any classified information, if their in-country cell phone was anywhere in the room (even switched off).  

• Like 1

Brit Hume..  to anyone you see today parroting that 'so we're down to campaign finance violations" line:rofl89:

remind them that if a person drives drunk and flies through a stop sign and smashes into a bus and kills 50 people, they still charge him with 'failure to come to a stop"..   as well as all the rest.

~Bang

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Larry said:

Yeah, I mean it's not like he, say, said that you'd be able to keep your doctor, and then signed a law that did not mandate that your insurance company couldn't change their networks, and your employer couldn't change policies or companies.  

You know, that would have been a major, important, deliberate lie.  

But, paying hush money to the prostitute you hired, and claiming that you didn't?  Heck, doesn't matter.  (And the fact that your guy lies about things that don't matter, according to your new party line?  Doesn't matter, either.)  

Wanna guess which lie impacted me and many other self employed more?

Ya can't polish that turd.

4 hours ago, twa said:

Wanna guess which lie impacted me and many other self employed more?

Ya can't polish that turd.

If someone broke into your house and stole everything you owned.. it wouldn't affect me in the slightest. Especially if they stole your vast polished turd collection.

Laws.. who needs 'em unless they directly affect me?

Look, Viktor. I'm sure you're nice and all, but ask Sergei to start working the "TWA" day shift. He has better arguments.

~Bang

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It was fueled by stupid Americans. The Russians simply weaponized our morons.

Nope. The GOP did that. Russia simply hacked the launch code. (Which was probably "123456"). 

• Sad 1