Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I've seen that pic of Trump playing tennis a bunch recently. Everyone complains about his appearance, but what strikes me is what lousy tennis form he has. With the racket in that position the best he can hope for is to spray the ball upwards with no control.

Seems an apt description of his political and rhetorical strategy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I see two very different parties. One of them has issues. The other is absolutely stupid.

But which one is ahead?

Perhaps the issues are worse than the stupidity.

Not much worse than efficient incompetence. :P

2 hours ago, twa said:

But which one is ahead?

Perhaps the issues are worse than the stupidity. Not much worse than efficient incompetence. :P

Ahead in what? Followers? There are no shortage of ****heads with massive followings throughout history. Doesn't make them any less of a ****head.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, twa said:

But which one is ahead?

Perhaps the issues are worse than the stupidity.

Not much worse than efficient incompetence. :P

It's simply amazing that people so often use greater numbers to validate the piss pour party they are a member of! 

Who knew that appealling to fears, tribalism, anger, lies, hatred would unite so many?! 

Oh wait...everyone with a damned history book!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

It's simply amazing that people so often use greater numbers to validate the piss pour party they are a member of! 

Who knew that appealling to fears, tribalism, anger, lies, hatred would unite so many?! 

Oh wait...everyone with a damned history book!

I take it you are not speaking of Hillary's greater vote total? 

The whole "Trump ran on populist support well most Americans agree on X" needs to stop. Trump is a damned liar, his campaign was a lie, every word out of his mouth is a lie, every word from his administration is a lie. He's lied to the American people, he lied to his supporters, he lied to his voters, and he continues to lie to everyone. Trump is not a hypocrite, he's a damn liar.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Burgold said:

I've seen that pic of Trump playing tennis a bunch recently. Everyone complains about his appearance, but what strikes me is what lousy tennis form he has. With the racket in that position the best he can hope for is to spray the ball upwards with no control.

Seems an apt description of his political and rhetorical strategy.

We'll to be fair. You don't usually see old fat men being particularly graceful at anything even remotely athletic. Compared to W, Obama.... Hell.... Even Willy who was fat but jogged. He just looks like he eats all that fast food and diet Cokes. This guy is probably the most unhealthy president we've had since FDR..... And I'm not so sure "T" would beat in a race. 

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants

44 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The whole "Trump ran on populist support well most Americans agree on X" needs to stop. Trump is a damned liar, his campaign was a lie, every word out of his mouth is a lie, every word from his administration is a lie. He's lied to the American people, he lied to his supporters, he lied to his voters, and he continues to lie to everyone. Trump is not a hypocrite, he's a damn liar.

Failing to recognize the difference between political factions within this country playing politics within it's own ranks and colluding with a foreign government to damage a presidential rival..  even the most STUPID of stupid would have to be able to easily discern the difference. 

One would hope. Hannity will repeat it tomorrow.

~Bang

• Like 2

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

The turn around at Fox lately where they are trying to spin collusion as OK makes me think they are receiving marching orders to prep the base for impending bad news. 

Exactly, this as choreographed as the Rockettes