Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pft.com bruce Allen won’t let Scot McCloughan talk to media

jphilly

1 minute ago, thesubmittedone said:

"Slick", woof, good one, you've insulted my honor! 

No, I didn't actually. My first response to you exclusively focused on the points you were making. I wasn't condescending and even said I'd be there right along with you if any of this turned out to be true: 

Then you came back with some bs about: 

"My god, just cut to the chase. This is a whole bunch of 'well, that's just like your opinion man.' "

I completely ignored that even though I should've went off about how ignorant that is. You want bite size responses? Stick to twitter. Don't complain about it here. 

Now, unless you want to claim that disagreeing with you is insulting itself, then you're wrong. I didn't insult you. The worst I said is that I'm not concerning myself with paranoid delusions. Everything I said was directed at your points, and others responded just fine to the same posts whereas you decided to get ugly. 

Every one of your posts after that started with some cute one liner like "Dude, whatever" or "Right back atcha Slick" that has you thinking you're brilliant or something. Stop with that bull****, it's not gonna slide. 

Just let it go. Seriously.

All I can say is that Jonesy only got one thing right & the reasoning completely wrong & the rest of it is wrong. Thing is Brian McNally had been on 106 way before this, mentioned Scot didn't talk & then the speculation started. Great reporting by both guys. :hitfan:

4 hours ago, Jumbo said:

you're all stupid and ugly and need to wash that ass

I knew you still had feelings for me  :ph34r:                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Man, this offseason already has me like:
UjdE6cL.gif

If it's not about Kirk Cousins contract, it's about Bruce vs Scot...I can't wait to see what our 1st Round Draft Pick will be! 

I just think the media is just so antsy for something and Kirk talk has been utilized so much so that they need to drum something up. It probably stemmed from Bruce simply saying "As of right now, we're extremely focused on current contracts on hand and preparing for upcoming draft so we decided as a collective group to keep Scot completely focused on acquiring talent during this offseason to give us the best chance to compete deep into the playoffs so he will be unable to take any direct questions." Or if he didn't say something like that, that's all that needs to be said.

I can't believe I read most of this thread.  All because of a article that was designed to sell more papers and get hits on their website.  Remember these articles during the off-season are mostly guesswork or the result of smoke screens.  Believe nothing until after the draft.  Then take it with a grain of salt.  Remember unnamed sources are usually player agents, and if no person is actually quoted by name its all smoke and BS.  Thank you and continue your rants :rofl89:

27 minutes ago, HapHaszard said:

I can't believe I read most of this thread.  All because of a article that was designed to sell more papers and get hits on their website.  Remember these articles during the off-season are mostly guesswork or the result of smoke screens.  Believe nothing until after the draft.  Then take it with a grain of salt.  Remember unnamed sources are usually player agents, and if no person is actually quoted by name its all smoke and BS.  Thank you and continue your rants :rofl89:

The level of stupidity emanating from that article is off the charts. I can't fathom how intellectually lazy someone would have to be to read it and find themselves biting into it hook, line and sinker. 

And I'm sorry, "Yeah, but Snyder.." doesn't excuse anyone from using whatever analytical skills they possess. The whole "story", as it's being presented, is eyeroll-inducing dreck.

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

And I'm sorry, "Yeah, but Snyder.." doesn't excuse anyone from using whatever analytical skills they possess. The whole "story", as it's being presented, is eyeroll-inducing dreck.

The whole anti-Snyder/Redskins deal by the WP started when Snyder took over the Redskins, found that the free game tickets that the Redskins had been giving to the WP were showing up on the secondary market and he stopped giving them free tickets.  From then on it was hostile to the point where at one time the Redskins pretty much stopped allowing staff to even talk to WP reporters.  While things have been smoothed over since then every once in a while it surfaces at the WP again. 

1 hour ago, HapHaszard said:

offseason is a boring boring time .  eat some popcorn and enjoy.  While you can anyway   , Wentz is coming   :ph34r: 

So, I'm sure someone's said it, but the title could have easily been "Bruce Allen won't let the media talk to Scott Mcloughan" right? Same result, but less interesting.  Hmmm. If I'm trying to get people to read my article which would I pick?

2 minutes ago, jnhay said:

So, I'm sure someone's said it, but the title could have easily been "Bruce Allen won't let the media talk to Scott Mcloughan" right? Same result, but less interesting.  Hmmm. If I'm trying to get people to read my article which would I pick?

Redskins scandals , affairs and tax evasion Offseason 2017 Live report. :ols:

Archived