Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pft.com bruce Allen won’t let Scot McCloughan talk to media

jphilly

22 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Someone who is not sane. I have been saying for years that i thought if was him who was always the source of the leaks coming from the wr corps that people always used to name. I felt it was him all along. He just always seemed very volatile, and untrustworthy.

But his pizza is....I don't know where I'm going with this.  He can **** off. :P

Not sure I buy there being a big riff between SM and Jay.  The first round pick comment was after we just ended our season (if I recall correctly), so of course Jay was a little salty.  By all accounts on here by those who would know, Jay and SM were a very good fit for each other and had a lot of similar philosophies.  It was pointed out several times that their relationship was stronger than many here wanted to believe.

I'm thinking it was something else.  

13 minutes ago, zoony said:

So who is ready to admit that Chris Russell had this right before anyone?  

LOL  good times

He said Scot had zero to do with anything concerning the Skins and had not for a long time. Like an hour later Keim contradicted that claim saying player agents have been talking to him on the phone within the week lol...Not sure yet what he claimed that has proven to be true.

By the way, started another thread so you can close this one after putting me in my place lol *thumbsup*

27 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

He said Scot had zero to do with anything concerning the Skins and had not for a long time. Like an hour later Keim contradicted that claim saying player agents have been talking to him on the phone within the week lol...Not sure yet what he claimed that has proven to be true.

By the way, started another thread so you can close this one after putting me in my place lol *thumbsup*

So i guess the answer is "still not yet"

Ty for starting a new thread

• zoony locked this topic

Archived