Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The (political) HUMOR thread

Larry

don't have  clips, but saw most recent Sam Bee and I highly recommend it...absolutely killer material all the way through...total left anti-trump keep in mind

also saw maher finally on the messy truth show...was pretty good...some funny stuff...inc. getting  some oohs going after religion (from a hard atheist pov)

8 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

don't have  clips, but saw most recent Sam Bee and I highly recommend it...absolutely killer material all the way through...total left anti-trump keep in mind

also saw maher finally on the messy truth show...was pretty good...some funny stuff...inc. getting  some oohs going after religion (from a hard atheist pov)

I've been watching lots of TBS recently and have seen her ads.  Is the show any more than what the ads show (just seems to be all Anti-Trump)?  I don't care about making fun of a politician, but from her ads, it seems like she's a one trick pony.  Is there more or is that basically the tone of the show?  Just curious.

All the SNL talk this week seems to be about Melissa McCarthy's encore as Sean Spicer, but the filmed piece with Kate McKinnon as Kelly Ann Conway was brutal.  She's played her in weeks past with a hint of sympathy, like she knows she's sold her soul to the devil to lie for Trump in exchange for power and influence.  

But man, McKinnon took her to full Fatal Attraction/Beelzebub Saturday.

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

That's funny how close Fundamentalist Christians are to Extremist Muslims. Funnier yet is how they don't recognize that they're the same thing.

Just wait till they get together

Archived