Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

1 hour ago, srtman04 said:

From the sounds of it.....he may not even care if he plays at all next season.  He could potentially tank the season, and everyone would know it so it wouldn't affect his value at all.   He knows this, the whole damn world knows this.   Our FO has really ****ED up big time to an EPIC level.  

You mean like last year? 

No drive, just easy yards.

get pryor done, sign a premier big boy, draft a couple more big boys, find a RB somewhere, and i'll be feeling a little better

and then how about taking kirk out to dinner????  let's give kirk some special treatment every now and then

we all know we have to go the extra mile when we do something stupid with our wives/significant others - just look at Kirk, don't look at your phone, tell Kirk he is the only one you've ever wanted, we can do this

Just now, redskins59 said:

I am not sure about Pryor.  He is a one year wonder.  Cant make more than Garcon.

Garcon was basically a one year wonder before he signed with us as well. Only one season over 800 yards before we snagged him from the Colts. Plus he had Manning throwing to him, while Pryor had...

3 minutes ago, SlkyCaramel said:

Free Agent Wide Receivers (still out there if we don't sign Pryor for some reason)

Gordon

Inman

Patterson

Floyd

Aiken

Wright

Cruz

Williams

Quick

Wilson

Hunter

Blackmon

Only two of those have the potential to be equal to what we lost or make us better.  That's Gordon and Pryor.  Everybody else is a definitive downgrade.

2 minutes ago, carex said:

rumor has it the Browns are cutting RG3.  If they do and the Skins sign Pryor I think they should bring him in.

Not to play QB, switch him to WR, Pryor can give him some tips on the position switch

Not funny.

8 minutes ago, SlkyCaramel said:

Free Agent Wide Receivers (still out there if we don't sign Pryor for some reason)

Gordon

Inman

Patterson

Floyd

Aiken

Wright

Cruz

Williams

Quick

Wilson

Hunter

Blackmon

i'll take Gordon, Floyd, and Blackmon - reassign Scot to mentor them all - we CAN make this fun

I just got off of work and saw we signed Swearinger....really excited about that, then saw we signed a DT...really excited that it may be Poe.  But who the F is Stacy McGee? I really hope Bruce pulled some strings and this deal doesn't seem what it is.

1 minute ago, Dexter said:

I just got off of work and saw we signed Swearinger....really excited about that, then saw we signed a DT...really excited that it may be Poe.  But who the F is Stacy McGee? I really hope Bruce pulled some strings and this deal doesn't seem what it is.

What strings?

Archived