Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

The crawl on MSNBC says he hasn't found a church yet in DC, and no one has said if he'll attend church this Easter Sunday.

Does anyone here think he's ever been to any Sunday church service...ever?  I mean, I'm sure he's seen the inside of one...weddings, funerals, christenings, etc.  But attend a worship service?  One intended for someone other than him?  Nah.

50 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

The crawl on MSNBC says he hasn't found a church yet in DC, and no one has said if he'll attend church this Easter Sunday.

Does anyone here think he's ever been to any Sunday church service...ever?  I mean, I'm sure he's seen the inside of one...weddings, funerals, christenings, etc.  But attend a worship service?  One intended for someone other than him?  Nah.

In fairness, would you enter a building that caused your skin to burn and feel like fire ants were crawling over it every time you entered?

The religious right convinced themselves that Trump was a serious man of Christian conviction. Based on his history, I can't imagine taking that big a leap of faith.

Jeebus this is basically like going from Dane Cook to George Carlin to, uhhh, Kellyanne Conway, I guess.

Amateur hour over here.

"How should we make policy for the most powerful country on Earth?  Oh, I dunno, plug it into google, hit 'I'm feeling lucky' and call the first name that pops up."

Genius.

The whole Jared Kushner nonsense is maybe the funniest thing out of this admin. So far, this is on his agenda:

1. Middle East Peace

2. Iraq War planning

3. Veteran Affairs

4. Government Reform

5. East Asia relations

I'm sure I'm missing some. 

Get on it real estate guy. :rofl89:

34 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Nah. A few might be saying that. Others are telling him everything that's wrong with him. Others are calling him all the awful things he's afraid of being called. 

Nah.  Fear of being ridiculed drives him.  He wouldn't throw out the first pitch for the Nationals.  He probably won't be present tomorrow at the Easter Egg Roll...the people lined at the gates on both sides of the WH are going to psychologically kill him, and his handlers will keep him away from WHAT THE PRESIDENT IS USUALLY SUPPOSED TO DO...to spare his itty bitty feelins'.

Because small, they are.:)

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I can't even imagine how loud those voices in his head are. 

He is seriously insane. Everyone around him knows it too. The question is when will he be challenged on this by his own party.

i wouldn't call them his party. Enablers. ok.. but party? Suckers used for power, promised their crazy hard-line agenda, and will enable him so long as it looks they will get it. And as usual with fanatics, they won't stop enabling, because the dream carrot of their militaristic theocratic utopia is hanging right there at the end of their noses. Cults don't just dissipate, and neither will this one. 

~Bang

11 minutes ago, Hersh said:

He is seriously insane. Everyone around him knows it too. The question is when will he be challenged on this by his own party.

Never.  They are too.

Anyone who voted for him is straight-tied-up-jacket-worthy crazy. 

Just like Mitt. 

When I showed my mom several articles and pictures of how the man treated his dog...I asked, "Do you really think he cares about you?  THIS IS WHAT HE DID TO HIS DOG."  She sat there stunned (she does that alot when I come to visit) with two dachshunds in her lap...and she still voted for him. 

I can't help her.  As hard as I've tried, I can't.  She's going to judge people, even though she goes to every service where Jesus said "don't do dat".  She's going to think that "welfare is bad, except when my granddaughter needs it, because she has two babies she can't afford."

It's the nuttiest **** I've ever known.

Archived