Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I just love that his job is to talk and he ****ed up talking about Hitler. How do you **** up talking about Hitler? It's possibly the most straight forward topic in the history of the world. People might screw up a detail or two but they don't **** up the basics. I mean seriously. The only two ways that come to mind are you're either some contraian, holocaust-denying,  neo-Nazi, waifu-****ing douchelord or a plain old stumbling, bumbling moron. That's it. 

And if this is the guy they put up as a face of the administration, what the hell does it say about the rest of them?

Only the best folks. God help us. RIP Tony Snow

8 minutes ago, RedskinsMayne said:

We all know the point he was trying to make. Chemical weapons is bad. We agree with that. Yea. Ok then.

He should end his press conferences with the signoff "derp derp derp" that way it will cover all the minor issues that people love to run with.

Holocaust denial is a minor issue?

30 minutes ago, clietas said:

I don't think he was trying to deny the holocaust. I think he was trying to exaggerate the gravity of the situation Trump is dealing with and went the whole way, cause invoking Hitler is the biggest exclamation point you can use.  Pure idiocy, and he handled the chance the reporter gave him to walk it back as badly as the German's executed their invasion of Russia.

6 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I don't think he was trying to deny the holocaust. I think he was trying to exaggerate the gravity of the situation Trump is dealing with and went the whole way, cause invoking Hitler is the biggest exclamation point you can use.  Pure idiocy, and he handled the chance the reporter gave him to walk it back as badly as the German's executed their invasion of Russia.

Spicer stated "Hitler didn't use chemical weapons". Then followed it up with "Hitler was not using the gas on his own people in the same way that Assad is doing". Really sounds like some denial to the holocaust to me. I agree though at the very least it's pure idiocy on Spicers part.

The "Holocaust Centers" comment though is just bizarre.

23 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I agree. I don't think he wasn't trying to deny the holocaust. He's just ****ing terrible at his job and he should be fired. 

1 hour ago, RedskinsMayne said:

We all know the point he was trying to make. Chemical weapons is bad. We agree with that. Yea. Ok then.

He should end his press conferences with the signoff "derp derp derp" that way it will cover all the minor issues that people love to run with.

He keeps proving that he is terrible at his job. I think that's the larger issue. 

1 hour ago, clietas said:

You can turn it into that of you want, but it wasn't that. The point was Assad is bad, not that Hitler was good. Though I can't deny the first rule for intelligent use of analogies is: Don't use Hitler.

derp derp derp

46 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Well, Jews and other undesirables weren't considered German people. Spicer is a ****er.

Added. That shows where Spicer's mind runs to, plus the whole administration. 

They are all ****ers.

This is exactly what was implied.  The Jews weren't German citizenry.  Much like current American ethnicities aren't considered American citizenry.  

Archived