Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News, Sexual Harassment, Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and minions...

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Think anyone is actually grieving?

I do. I think he has family members and friends. He's made a lot of careers and a lot of money for a certain set of people. Outside his work, he's probably done some good in charity.

On the whole, I think... well, I shouldn't say what I think.

They say you can't choose your family,, but you can choose to ditch them. 

I would imagine if they didn't want to read painful things about dear ol' Roger after he dies, then maybe they should have helped him not to be such a **** while alive.

They can comfort themselves in knowing he helped considerably to subvert their country.

~Bang

Roger Ailes' 17 year-old son, during his eulogy at his father's funeral Saturday, vowed revenge against his dad's accusers.

“I want all the people who betrayed my father to know that I’m coming after them.  Hell is coming with me,” he said. 

Just got back from the daily DNC Murder Committee meeting. Only topic was who's the next Clinton Death Squad target?

Sure, maybe killing Seth Rich didn't accomplish much since the emails were released anyway. It's almost like it doesn't make any sense. But nothing can stop the CDS and we still have a few Comet Pizza loose ends to deal with. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PF Chang said:

Just got back from the daily DNC Murder Committee meeting. Only topic was who's the next Clinton Death Squad target?

Sure, maybe killing Seth Rich didn't accomplish much since the emails were released anyway. It's almost like it doesn't make any sense. But nothing can stop the CDS and we still have a few Comet Pizza loose ends to deal with. 

One of my flag football player's dads is a real ass. Can you look at him if things are slow right now? Pretty sure he votes Republican. I can make a campaign contribution or something if that would help.

p.s. There's at least one person on this site who actually believes that ****.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

44 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Roger Ailes' 17 year-old son, during his eulogy at his father's funeral Saturday, vowed revenge against his dad's accusers.

“I want all the people who betrayed my father to know that I’m coming after them.  Hell is coming with me,” he said. 

I liken this to Taylor Swift's Bad Blood song.  Can you imagine someone less scary to have a beef with than Taylor Swift?  I'm not talking about her legions of fans who would blow up your e-mail and social media, just her.

This is in the same vein.  Have you seen what this cream puff looks like?  Whatever "hell" he's bringing, it ain't fists.

6 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Was just about to start a Seth Rich thread. About the case but moreso this ****. What do you think @visionary? I don't want to jump this or any other thread if it's not needed

I don't know.   it might be more appropriate to start a new thread for it.  I worry though it might draw some needless crazy attention, especially with Fox maybe dropping it.  

Edited by visionary

7 minutes ago, Bang said:

the day Sean Hannity dies will be a good one indeed.

i hope it's tomorrow.

~Bang

Death to the person...no way.  Death to his money, sure...then the former follows the latter. 

I like the slow, painful downfalls.  :D

31 minutes ago, visionary said:

I don't know.   it might be more appropriate to start a new thread for it.  I worry though it might draw some needless crazy attention, especially with Fox maybe dropping it.  

I think all of our crazies have been run off. But yeah, I'll hold off. I think Hannity is the only thing keeping it alive at this point so we'll see. 

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Death to the person...no way.  Death to his money, sure...then the former follows the latter. 

I like the slow, painful downfalls.  :D

Na. His death would immediately improve the world. If you wanna compromise on a coma or something, ok. 

• Like 1