Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Panthers Prediction thread: Battle of Wills

skins island connection

We lead the nfl in rushing attempts everyone knows it's coming and still can't stop it we pound the ball right at you.

Oh, so that means you're more physical? Huh.

This is one of the reasons I predict we won't win - we're not good against the run. But, hey, I don't want to sidetrack the conversation by actually talking football - sorry!!!

Your guys have tushy face and are all mama's boys!!!! Whew, that's better.

I MADE THE OP!

Congrats, but he missed Dan T. usual prediction. That sucks.

And btw, it's quite a stupid thread, as the only thing is see as reasonable is when we think we'll lose. Guy never expected that he may lose a fight. If they happen to lose on sunday they'll be good for a rough wake up call.

Never forget that any given sunday you may win or lose. Always. There's no such thing as given.

Congrats, but he missed Dan T. usual prediction. That sucks.

And btw, it's quite a stupid thread, as the only thing is see as reasonable is when we think we'll lose. Guy never expected that he may lose a fight. If they happen to lose on sunday they'll be good for a rough wake up call.

Never forget that any given sunday you may win or lose. Always. There's no such thing as given.

Yeah, all fans are funny.

And I absolutely love going to other teams boards and seeing "Holy ****, some guy actually thinks they're going to win 74-3!" :lol:

Carolinahuddle.com it's busier than this board... Lol

I'm sorry but were did I say that 31 was based off our scoring average or our performance vs other teams?

It's based off the fact that I've seen your run defense or more accurately the lack thereof.

So you're saying it's based off of how the Redskins have played against other teams lol...

But you said this:  "How you matchup with one team is irrelevant to anther..."

So how the Redskins' run defense matched up against other teams should be irrelevant here, too, right? Right?

You better answer this in 48 hours lol...

Lol no but nice try clown, I've been a panthers fan since day one I was present for there first home game in Clempsons stadium, I was a fan through the Steve Beurlein years the Kerry Collins years the awful 1-15 season we had in 2001...

As to my handle I've posted on Carolinahuddle since 2004 and it's always been our middle linebacker it was BeastMorgan55 from 04-06 JonBeastin52 from 07-11 and now Kuechly59.

What about your best LB ever...Sam Mills...how bout Greene...

Just say no to stray kittens.

lol

Carolina is sneaky good.  They are hard to move the ball on.

I'm not sure what to expect in this one because the last two times we've played them we had two QBs who hated getting the ball out quickly.

They don't score a ton, but they also don't give up a ton of points. 

I'd like to think if it's close at the end, and we have the ball last, we win.  I have the same feeling for Carolina, though.

I think as long as the offensive weapons bring their hands with them, we have a shot. 

I don't have a score, but I see us winning this one in an ugly throwback.

The Panthers are third in the NFL in scoring with 28.3 points a game. They've scored 27 or more points in seven consecutive games, despite having a group of wide receivers considered average at best.

The Panthers are third in the NFL in scoring with 28.3 points a game. They've scored 27 or more points in seven consecutive games, despite having a group of wide receivers considered average at best.

You made an account just to tell me this?

Neat!

TK... that's my collector's plate membership right there!

haha

/thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I signed up just so I could point out your inadequacies. Then you compound your inadequacies with irrationality. What are you 10 years old?

so lame. I cant remember so many opposing fans coming onto this board, crying " respect us" before a game.

That's all this is....butthurt because we don't bow down. **** you panthers

And it is obviously appreciated. Actually, I just came to talk about football and not a derogatory or confrontational manner. I have seen 1/2 of one game played by the Redskins and was curiously seeking information. Oh well.......

Watch the other half and then come back and we'll answer your questions.

Panthers 37 Green Bay 29

Panthers 37 Tampa Bay 23

Panthers 29 Colts 26

In fact we have scored 27 or more in all but one game (week 1)

Fourth highest scoring team in the nfl at 28.6 ppg but nice try.

I have no problem with that I just think most of the comments thrown around here show you know next to nothing about the panthers (not surprising).

I know the guy is temp-banned, but I'm just now getting around to reading this entire thread lol...did anyone else catch the irony in his two statements above?

This is going to be a fun game, win or lose.  I like it because it can be a defining moment in our relevancy. Our run D has been bad, but hoping a finally healthy Potroast makes a difference.  Cluster headaches are no joke & he's suffered them for the last month.  He said he is finally resting again. We are going to be really fired up for this game.  Our practices are evidently becoming more intense.  Positive vibes abound; players care and this is the healthiest we have been the entire year. This is going to be a blast!  31-24 Redskins.  Hail

I said it before the Rams game. If we were an easy win, they wouldn't bother coming here. They are concerned after the NO ass whoopin. They see that even when we lose, we don't lay down and we still play physical. We're probably the first team they've faced that they know can be just as physical. Other fans are taking notice that we are building something for the future.

I said it before the Rams game. If we were an easy win, they wouldn't bother coming here. They are concerned after the NO ass whoopin. They see that even when we lose, we don't lay down and we still play physical. We're probably the first team they've faced that they know can be just as physical. Other fans are taking notice that we are building something for the future.

Debated weather or not this needed it's own thread, pj... but appropriate to accompany your post

http://www.hawkblogger.com/2015/11/the-titanic-wake-of-scot-mccloughan.html

The Titanic Wake of Scot Mccloughan

The Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers face off this week in a battle that almost nobody cares about. Just two years removed from staging one of the best NFC Championship games in history, both can point to the departure of one man, the same man, as the start of their descent. Seth Wickersham of ESPN called Scot McCloughan, "the NFL's best talent scout," in a feature story earlier this year. McCloughan was self-employed at the time, and has since been hired by the Washington Redskins to be their General Manager. If history serves as a guide, Redskins fans should expect a Super Bowl run in the coming years, and a crash thereafter if McCloughan leaves.

More at the link above

Archived