Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fear the Walking Dead -Season 1

HogNose

Too bad to see Travis go, he was my favorite. I didn't realize it was a bite on the stomach, I thought he just took multiple bullets. 

I'm not that invested in the show, but the wife loves it, so it's not a bad way to spend an hour together. 

On 6/5/2017 at 7:45 AM, mark327 said:

Anyone still watching this?

Travis buying it this early on surprised me, but when he got shot in the neck I new then he was a gone. 

Nasty bite on the stomach was revealed just before he fell out of the helicopter

Yeah It picked up a bit -  first episodes this season are the best I've seen.

5 hours ago, twa said:

It's good to have Daniel back 

Yeah, last nights episode was really good too.  So far, if they keep this pace up, it's turning out to be the best season thus far.  

I initially thought that Travis was still alive, only because right after the second episode when he died, I got on IMDB.com to look up another character and noticed (at the time) that for total episodes, it had him listed with the same amount as some of the other main characters through the three seasons.  Just looking at it again, it has been updated to 23 episodes, which matches up directly with the total number of episodes through episode 2 when he died (6+15+2).

I am glad that it was a mistype on IMDB, cause him surviving getting shot and falling out of the helicopter would have beaten any of Glenn's crazy survivals.  

On 6/17/2017 at 6:03 PM, Corcaigh said:

I stopped watching. I didn't care if any of them died. No connection.

This.  And the zombie take over was way way too fast.  I was pissed when they spent like what, a month, trapped in their our neighborhood while the take over is commencing?

18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This.  And the zombie take over was way way too fast.  I was pissed when they spent like what, a month, trapped in their our neighborhood while the take over is commencing?

Yes, it would've been far more compelling if they were out there surviving, fighting and dying instead of dealing with the psychological drama of "Is the army lying to us?" for half the season. 

Archived