Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade for Belichick UPDATED: POLL ADDED

Major Harris

Should we trade for Bill Belichick?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should we trade for Bill Belichick?

• No, he's a cheater
    • No, he has no fashion sense
    • No, he is old / I'd rather have Gruden
    • Yes, RG3 and 2 firsts is fair
    • Yes, but under different terms
    • DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

I know, i know, crazy right?

But you have to consider spygate + deflategate. These are marks on the franchise and Kraft may be growing weary of it. Throw in his fashion sense, and this might just be doable.

Despite Zoony's claim that it's all about the QB, we all know that a genius coach can make chicken salad out of chicken ****. ..i.e. a late round, college back up QB.

what if we offered RG3 and our next two firsts? I know that's a lot, but hoisting the Lombardi will be worth it.

Never said anything close to it. But he's closer to retirement than winning 4 more SB with another club. I prefer ti go on with Gruden and see where he can take us. Bellichick was run out of town twice before winning in NE. And it's closelly related to Brady as well.

HC won't do anything all by himself.

Absolutely.

I would rather have Tomlin though.

If we could get the Fox guys ( Bradshaw, Strahan, Jimmy Johnson) to come be positional coaches...whew...Dynasty.

Need Jay Glazer also, front office guy...everyone tells him all of the inside scoop.

interesting proposition.  I like it but i think giving up RG3 and 2 first is not enough.  Maybe RG3, Kerrigan and 2 1st would seal the deal

I dunno. Kerrigan is putting it over the top. I like Belichick and all, but it's hard giving up that much for him when Gruden is on the up and up.

That underhand, cheating POS run up the score and completely took the p out of the greatest man this organisation has ever employed. 

I don't care if he's a 10 time SB HC and you could guarantee me an 11th for him here in DC. 

N to the MF O:angry:.

Hail. 

*Edit* I know the OP is messing around after the other recent fantasy trade thread.  But I wanted to vent. So there!

No on kerrigan, imo. The position coach one is funny. Gotta be a joke.

What ???

Bradshaw, HOF (offense)

Strahan, HOF (defense)

Johnson, (not sure, but a good mind, except in Miami).

Glazer, he's got all those guys in his back pocket.

Perhaps I should have stated coordinator.

Archived