Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holy HTTR!

Burgold

DUDE

That relentless, nasty, make-them-scared blitzing all night!

That BREELAND, BACK TO BACK "no touchdown for u" plays on Dez, and the ROOKIE bowing up and jawing at him too!

That Kerrigan!  We all went crazy over that fumble, oh well he didn't get it, he was EVERYWHERE tonight!

That FREAKING pass from Colt to Reed on the sideline, ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

That Djack just making it look easy!  He got short armed what sohuldve been a couple scores, and STILL made a huge impact!

That WIN on NATIONAL TV, AT the COWBOYS, who were LEAGUE-BEST.  That statement breaks like 4 trends right there.  We've been complaining about losing, playing primetime, getting owned in the division, sucking on the road, etc.  Just squashed it all, that's right, in one game.

I don't even know who to give the game ball to.  How about everyone.  Outstanding, the way everyone played well, and played together.  BIG TIME WIN! 

Dahhh OK. yuk yuk.. Or how about this, Why dont you just come and try to take my fan card!! Just because I think this team sucks or will lose doesnt mean I don't root for a win each week. I have been a fan since 1972 I have seen it all and I will think and say what I want.  So get off your high horse!

I've been a fan of this team since 1966, and I never EVER give up on this team! Especially in Dallass week!

The Zorn era and most of the Shanahan era kind of hardened my heart a bit. Made me the kind of fan that just laughs sadly at a turnover or penalty or defensive breakdown.

Tonight, my heart was hammering like crazy. I was pacing, bouncing, on the edge of my seat, talking to myself, yelling at the refs...

I felt like I went back in time to the Gibbs II years where I was in high school/college and a win or loss would dramatically effect my mood for an entire week.

That's how you win over the fans, Gruden. Keep it up.

I don't like McCoy starting at Minnesota...looks like 20 MPH winds...you need a strong arm QB...I would go with RG3 if he's healthy.

I thought Tom Compton was solid....definitely better then Polumbus.    Next step is to bench Chester..he stinks.

Agreed. Chester officially stinks.

Most pleasurable game in quite some time.  Also the best we've played in quite some time, imo.  

Entire team played well.  Alfred Morris finally got some open space and ran far some yards.  Offensive line played well.  Defense was tremendous, both Amerson and Breeland showed what they are capable of and had a good game.  Perry Riley wowed me all game.  Even Trent Murphy had some plays.  Brandon Meriweather was all over the field.  Very satisfying win.

We don't like the Cowboys but hope Tony is alright, back injuries are terrible. #Sportsmanship

Yeah. You know, Tony is probably a really decent guy. If he played on another team (NOT the E-Gals, or the G'nats), I probably wouldn't despise him so much. I might even root for him. But he plays for Satan's team. He must be destroyed! I never root for a season-ending injury even for a Cowsquirt. But I don't shed a tear if they get the wind knocked out of 'em either.

I'm still so hyped even now and I'm so glad I don't work until 3pm tomorrow (haha). I'll be up for a little while on this high. It's always great to get the W in Dallas especially when everyone had us losing (rightfully so) if you are an analyst. I've been pretty down on our team this year, as most of us have, but all week I just had that feeling that we would play good. So proud of this team right now and I'm so glad we got Gruden. He doesn't mess around and really does seem like a very good leader.

You got to love Colt McCoy. Ton of heart and he leaves it all out on the field. Meriwhether played lights out and it's the best game he's played in the past 3 or 4 seasons. Breeland and Amerson both stepped up big time in the big lights. DJax is definitely showing he is worth the $$ and Jordan Reed shows why he is a dynamic TE when healthy. I also thought Compton played a really good game. All this being said..can we please bench Chester and give Long a chance? He got beat repeatedly tonight.

Hail to the Redskins, Hail Victory!!!!

Let's enjoy this W and attack the Vikings like we did the cowgirls.

Oh yeah one more thing....How about dem skins?

I LOVED the play calling on both sides of the ball tonight. The offense was calling some real gutsy plays throughout and really kept Dallas on their toes. I originally hated that we went for it on 4th & 1, and was pretty damn certain that we weren't going to convert (typical Redskins fan thought process), but we got a huge gain from DY to get us the first, a real ballsy play call. Not to mention the QB draw for the TD and some others that aren't coming to mind right away. Loved Jay and McVay's play calling. 

That's not even talking about the defense. Haz and Co. stepped up HUGE! We had the Cowboys looking confused all game long and we watched some of our young guys finally step up and make our draft classes from the past look a little more promising. I'll be on a high all week long, HTTR!!!!

Every successful new HC needs that game, that moment where his players buy in.

Could this have been the night?

Once you do this, to a good team, on national television, on the road, against all odds, with the 3rd string QB...

Can't you do anything?

We might see a different team every single week now. A team with swagger and balls.

We don't like the Cowboys but hope Tony is alright, back injuries are terrible. #Sportsmanship

I lived with back spasms and they suck, worse pain imaginable, and anyone says TR aint a warrior gets no regard from me

BUT

You pick your side and live or die with it.

e - this doesnt really make much sense.. Im glad we won but holy **** is back pain a **** and I respect anyone who can do his job dealing with it

Well I am sitting here laughing at all the experts that picked against us esp that POS BILL COWARD. Bill marbels in his mouth Cower. The guy who lost 3 championship games at home when his team was a double diget favorite.  Way to go Bill. Keep picking the Cowboys. I am esp happy for all the Redskins fans who stuck with this team the last few years as this win makes me forget about all the losses to the teams in our division. At least for tonight. I think we have 2 decent corners. What a nice surprise to not have to use high draft choices on corners. We can concentrate on our Oline. I know this means little but JJG lost the first 5 games he coached our team back in the day so hang in there Gruden. Great win team. HTTR

Enjoyable win as they get at 2-5. I started the game kind of slumped on the couch with the attitude of expecting the worse, but hoping for the best. Every offensive and defensive set, I livened up, but still figured that we'll find a way to lose when it's all said and done. By the late 3rd quarter, I was in complete maniacal Skin fan mode and was yelling and screaming at the T.V. I haven't really gotten like that since the Philly game in week 3 and I've got to say, boy it felt good.

Now let's keep improving as a coaching staff and team. Playoff run or not in Decemeber, last night saved the season for me. I now believe in our new HC and I want to see how the team grows under Gruden in the next eight games over the next two months.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm still pysched over this game!! What a win!

Breeland deserves the game ball and a whole lot more. Dude played lights out when we needed him to step up the most. Got a ton of potential!

And Colt, wow! Completed 83% of his passes. Incredible! Good for him!

Archived