Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newlywed Woman, 19, Claims to Be Satanic Serial Killer

Dan T.

A 19 year old woman who was arrested along with her husband of 3 weeks for stabbing to death a man they met on Craigslist has claimed in a jailhouse interview that she has murdered 22 or more people from Alaska to North Carolina as part of her involvement in a Satanic cult.  Miranda Barbour claims she committed the first murder in Alaska when she was 13 years old, shortly after joining the cult.  Her family moved to North Carolina soon thereafter. 

She met Troy LaFerrara, the 6-ft.-2-in., 278-lb. victim, in November after he responded to her Craigslist ad offering companionship for money.  She stabbed LaFerrara 20 times with a knife in the front seat of her red Honda CR-V while her husband tied a cable cord around his neck, police said.  She said they killed the man because they wanted to commit a murder together.

miranda-barbour-600.jpg

This is why I never meet anyone at my house, always meet in a public place, and always carry my heater when I do craigslist transactions.

Meeting in a public place only assures that you will live at least long enough until you two are in private... Or so you think.  :)

You would probably have to meet in a pubic place and then head to a neutral area (that you pick), where she won't won't have the opportunity to gameplan the way she would want to. That and only get in your car.

Even then, that still won't completely rule out the possibility of her getting frustrated, snapping, stabbing you to death, and then driving off with your car

Meeting in a public place only assures that you will live at least long enough until you two are in private... Or so you think.  :)

You would probably have to meet in a pubic place and then head to a neutral area (that you pick), where she won't won't have the opportunity to gameplan the way she would want to. That and only get in your car.

Even then, that still won't completely rule out the possibility of her getting frustrated, snapping, stabbing you to death, and then driving off with your car

Even after reading the entire article I totally failed to realize this was a "dating" type ad.  I forget craigslist is also a backpages for prostitution lol.  Thought she was selling something and meeting people to buy it or vice versa.

This is why I never meet anyone at my house, always meet in a public place, and always carry my heater when I do craigslist transactions.

I like  your style.  I've sold a few things on craigslist, and I always meet somewhere like a wal-mart parking lot, and I always have the blam under my shirt, with a round chambered.  :)

Never underestimate the depths that a very lonely guy will go to get some

agreed. 

I suspect shenanigans on her claim. She and her creepy husband were so incompetent in committing this horrific crime that I can't believe she got away with nearly two dozen other murders. 

Yeah I have a hard time believing her 22 victims claim. She just doesn't seem that competent. 

Archived