Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

@Mr. Sinister  I'm with you, man, Warriors win game 7, I'm checking out.

See, Boston will be back, but its going to be rediculous to see LeBron drag this garbage ass franchise to another Finals.  Like, seriously, there is nothing to celebrate here, he should be leaving Cleveland to help make a team that can challenge the Warriors, but now he might stay and get swept again.  

LeBron deserves to be in the finals, not a single notha soul in Wine and Gold.  None of them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Points.

This.  It's nonsense that he's getting to the finals again with this weak ass roster, and LeBron is getting credit for what, Celtics shooting 15% from 3?  This was the wrong night to have a bad night.

Oh, my, God! ESPN,will ya'll stop sucking his ****!?  Where's Westworld, I can't take it anymore, this might be my last NBA game of the year.  Should I really waste my time with Game 7 if CP3 is out?

Edited by Renegade7

8 minutes ago, Hersh said:

For all the genius of Brad Stevens, and I think he's a great coach, how is he not getting Tatum shots. He's been the most reliable offensive player

As a Brad Stevens apologist, yes, I have the same question.

I get not going out of character and going straight ISO to counter LeBron, but there's no reason Rozier and Smart shoulda been allow to keep bricking those threes like that.  Stevens needed to say "inside the arc or pass", you can argue they were a huge reason they lost that game because they wouldn't not stop trying to hit the game clock on the top of the rim in the last couple minutes of the game.  Oh, they were aiming for the hoop?  Coulda fooled me.

8 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

As a Brad Stevens apologist, yes, I have the same question.

I get not going out of character and going straight ISO to counter LeBron, but there's no reason Rozier and Smart shoulda been allow to keep bricking those threes like that.  Stevens needed to say "inside the arc or pass", you can argue they were a huge reason they lost that game because they wouldn't not stop trying to hit the game clock on the top of the rim in the last couple minutes of the game.  Oh, they were aiming for the hoop?  Coulda fooled me.

Especially after the dunk and the three pointer. You have to run a few plays for him. The C's back court let the Cavs back court that hadn't scored but 20 collective points in the games in Boston outscore them tonight. This was despite the C's back court taking 18 more shots. 

The team that has to be kicking themselves the most tonight...the Wizards. 

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

The Wizards? Why so LeBron could have swept them. 

Yeah I don't get that either. We couldn't beat the soft ass Raptors. Lebron would have bent us over and spanked us like he always does in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Resistance is truly futile.

If the Warriors win tomorrow night that's probably the last game I watch this year. Another Cleveland/GSW Finals is just stale and the Warriors will win in 5-6 games. Houston without CP3 could be interesting. 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

The team that has to be kicking themselves the most tonight...the Wizards. 

This was totally the year to take them down, but Brooks showed his true colors and put breaks on that.  I'm sure he masturbates to watching D'antoni's offense, or whatever the hell you want to call it.

LeBron barely survived the Baby Cloves without Hayward and Irving, he'd be insane to stay in Cleveland and think he's going to get past that next year.  If our HC always goes into ISO mode when he panics, he'll be our ceiling.  Maybe if we hit our first rounder on a center our front court won't be so pathetic, but I almost don't even want to think about it.  

I'd rather watch the Mystics now then a taped recording of last years finals.