Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

46 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

^^^100% 

turtleneck sweater tucked into jeans and basketball shoes lol

Dude was either realllly funny or was packing a fence post. No way he legit got dates walking around looking like that 

So are socks and sandals. People wear them every day and millions think it’s a good look. 

Slides maybe. Raised eyebrow, but nowhere as egregious as straight traditional sandals and socks. Looking like a jeet kune do grandmaster and ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wear boots every day except to formal stuff.  I'm a 32 year old white man who will never update my style until I get old and fat enough to switch to suspenders and a sensible pair of clarks Oxford shoes.  I'll wear boat shoes when I wear shorts. In fact I mark my passage into manhood as when I received my first pair of Sperry Topsiders at 15.

This is the life cycle of the straight white American man, I know LKB and Predicto know what I'm talking about.

But in my childhood I absolutely wore them Grant Hill Filas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Trade Kyrie for either Ayton or Donkic and I will jump on the bandwagon.  Donkic under Brad Stevens would be absolutely ridiculous 

You shoulda jumped on the bandwagon 6 months ago, to late for you ;)

1 hour ago, Destino said:

The only acceptable socks and sandals combo is with slides on your way to, or returning from, an athletic activity typically involving cleats.  Some basketball players don't like their precious game shoes to ever know the kiss of concrete so these do this as well. 

cNScpwE.jpg

Boom headshot! 

:rofl89:

Haha Look how slick that floor is. It’s a safety hazard to wear just socks 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I rock Jordan 32s all the time. 

Jeebus. That's a big number. I stopped paying attention when those ugly ass  19's came out. After that I scaled that stuff back and focused more on a casual look. If I'm paying over 200 it's gonna be for some classics.

I missed out on the KG craze. Those were vicious 

Edited by Mr. Sinister

4 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

CFC1EF9C-2D92-468D-B21D-8B8A7C0CE05D.jpeg

Wow lol. So some crackhead shoe designer basically saw the Married With Children episode where Al Bundy went crazy and created God's shoes and thought that was a good idea.

y3Ab876aQwXq1rPO7pM23J64kd9.jpg

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I first saw those like 6-7 years ago. Wasn't feeling them then, not feeling them now 

Vibram got sued over claims they made over those ridiculous toed shoes and lost.  That pretty much signaled they end of the entire barefoot and minimalist running craze.  Cushioning became cool again, which is great because it lead to Adidas Boost foam.  Boost is greatest thing to happen to sneakers since laces.

If there's one knock I have on Stevens, its that it doesn't seem like he's getting through to his guys while on the road.  They are all in at home, so regardless, it will be hard to pick against them in a game 7.  

Have to give credit to Cleveland for coming out desperate and never letting their foot off the gas.  That doesn't make them the better team, but if Boston doesn't match them in intensity, that doesn't matter, game 3 just proved that.