Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

44 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Steve's halftime shows looking like this.....

Only thing missing is the "Hot Take Competition," where two contestants square off on the court in a 3 minute sound off, graded by a panel of judges, and the loser gets dropped into a literal fire pit

47 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Do they WANT to ruin this dude's reputation? 

Not as bad as whatever those other ones were that looked like PayLess clearance rack shoes. Most bball shoes I see these days are hideous anyway.

Everyone wants to be futuristic or whatever the hell they're doing. **** is gross, and I'll fry anyone that comes into my vicinity wearing any of it.

Makes me miss when "Out there" was that lineup of Hyperflights, or the CWebb Dadas

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I hate all basketball shoes and I don’t understand any grown man that wears basketball shoes with jeans or regular clothes. It looks ridiculous. 

Agreed. I mean Air Jordans were cool but beyond that? Meh.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I hate all grown men that walk around in boots or suits/dress shoes. Y'all hiking or get resurrected from a graveyard or something? Gonna battle Nazis and protect the Ark of the Covenant?

Image result for classy gif

Just because cats in my office can walk around barefoot and in basketball shorts don't mean I have to.  Nope : )

Related image

Edited by Renegade7

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Image result for classy gif

Just because cats in my office can walk around barefoot and in basketball shorts don't mean I have to.  Nope : )

I love suits and dress shoes, lol. Even on a dress casual day I'll still wear like a button down and some khaki's/gbx shoes. 

I was just countering a ridiculous point with another ridiculous point.

Now basketball shorts are best worn playing basketball. It looks out of place in a business setting, and really, no one should be wearing mesh or any strange material shorts past a certain point because them things have a half life of about 2 hours tops before you start smelling like you got attacked by a federal pig.

I find @Momma There Goes That Man's take fascinating, because it's like listening to my grandpappy (his rest his soul) or something. Like he came out of cryo-suspension from Worcester in 1951.

I remember seeing tech nerd white guys in jeans 25 years ago wearing adidas, bikes or reebok. Just yesterday at Safeway there was a dude who looked like Sean Doolittle's long lost cousin, wearing XII's.

Times change. Most, not all bball shoes have/had crossover fashion appeal. If that fashion isn't your wheelhouse, so be it, but it is undeniable, widely accepted/recognized across the world, and has existed for over 30 years.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Some of us dress nice. What’s wrong with dress shoes. Those Curry’s are ugly af tho

Not a thing if you're wearing a suit or slacks.  Just don't be that bama rockin dress shoes and jeans, like some grandpa whose only other option had grass stains on them.  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Not a thing if you're wearing a suit or slacks.  Just don't be that bama rockin dress shoes and jeans, like some grandpa whose only other option had grass stains on them.  

Socks/sandals. Should be punishable by Silk The Shocker

I actually thought there was a game, too. Not like I have **** else to do. Gf is working tonight.

^^^100% 

turtleneck sweater tucked into jeans and basketball shoes lol

Dude was either realllly funny or was packing a fence post. No way he legit got dates walking around looking like that 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

so be it, but it is undeniable, widely accepted/recognized across the world, and has existed for over 30 years.

So are socks and sandals. People wear them every day and millions think it’s a good look. 

21 minutes ago, Destino said:

If it’s good enough for David Beckham it’s good enough for me 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Socks/sandals. Should be punishable by Silk The Shocker

I actually thought there was a game, too. Not like I have **** else to do. Gf is working tonight.

The only acceptable socks and sandals combo is with slides on your way to, or returning from, an athletic activity typically involving cleats.  Some basketball players don't like their precious game shoes to ever know the kiss of concrete so they do this as well. 

22 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

So are socks and sandals. People wear them every day and millions think it’s a good look. 

If it’s good enough for David Beckham it’s good enough for me 

cNScpwE.jpg

Boom headshot! 

:rofl89:

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Some of us dress nice. What’s wrong with dress shoes. Those Curry’s are ugly af tho

why can't you do both?

I don't rock bball shoes nowadays because they are super expensive and I don't have the disposable income to justify my indulgence anymore. But back in my younger years, foamposite, flightposte all day. 

Kyrie and Harden have the best looking shoes on the market, imo.

52 minutes ago, Destino said:

Just don't be that bama rockin dress shoes and jeans, like some grandpa whose only other option had grass stains on them.

relax, you can rock dress shoes and jeans

Although with boat shoes being popular, why would you?

Personally, im all about the casual shoe era.

Saying that, you ever meet someone who can't dress for shiz to the point you kinda want to help them do a fashion makeover?

44 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Seinfeld was the absolute worst. Loved the show but the guy's wardrobe was an eyesore...

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2011/04/seinfeld-nikes/

iiuswcjfi7kf5ixrqxni.jpg

those are actually tennis shoes.

Those are the old Agassi's

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

why can't you do both?

I don't rock bball shoes nowadays because they are super expensive and I don't have the disposable income to justify my indulgence anymore. But back in my younger years, foamposite, flightposte all day. 

Kyrie and Harden have the best looking shoes on the market, imo.

The new Kyrie's are pretty sweet.  And not like one would be rocking old school high top bball shoes with shorts, that always looked awkward unless actually playing ball.