Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Seat Upgrade Process

RememberOsaka

I received the same email....but also am thinking about keeping seats I currently have, but I have not read where that is an option. Is it assumed that everyone will want to move? If I can get over to the Redskins side of the field that would be great.....but not sure what will be available. Last season I was in sec 214 and a couple of rows back under the second deck overhang. They weren't bad seats, and the folks around me were long time ST holders and were pretty good folks.

I received the same email....but also am thinking about keeping seats I currently have, but I have not read where that is an option. Is it assumed that everyone will want to move? If I can get over to the Redskins side of the field that would be great.....but not sure what will be available. Last season I was in sec 214 and a couple of rows back under the second deck overhang. They weren't bad seats, and the folks around me were long time ST holders and were pretty good folks.

If you do nothing you keep your seats.

What I like about this is that you have the oportunity to move in the lower level either up or down. Some people think that being close to the field is an upgrade, while some people would perfer to be in the last few rows of the 100 level or first few of the 200 level. This gives everyone a chance to get exactly where they want to be. With the previous upgrade process you were pretty much stuck in your row as they would just move you towards the 50 yard line automatically. I'm sure there will be flaws with this process and not everyone will be happy or think it will be fair, but I think they are definitely headed in the right direction with the upgrade process. I can't wait to see how this looks online.

You sure lucked out for the Dallas game last year. I was in row 8 of your section, but I paid $300 for a single.

2013 will be the first year in which I wouldn't buy any GA STs at cost, not even if I could hand pick my dream seats in 201 or 242. The price increase has finally put them out of reach for me. I would struggle to recover losse$ on the games I couldn't make.

Up until 2012, prime GAs could recover their preseason costs after the sale of 2 (lower profile) regular season games; if they sold early enough in down years.

I think I am right on the line paying 130 a seat now with the latest ticket price increases...am hoping if I can move one section to my left in 102, up near the top of the section or similar row...I would fall down into the 120 a seat section, just from reading everyone's posts in the ticket increase for 2013 thread, well I am crossing my fingers anyway LOL

Here's a tip. Try row 3 or 4. Rows 1 and 2 are not undercover in most rain. Of course that assumes the rain drops straight down.

And I have still not received this email from the Redskins. Hmmmmm.

I haven't received it either go figure heh but I have sat in the first few rows of 202 r3, friend of my family has seats there and I sat in those for the Dallas game this past season...I really dont care about rain honestly... hell if it does rain I can sort of feel like I am reliving playing football w/o getting dirty but I never scored 4 TD's in one game like this guy

al_bundy__4_touchdowns_by_iappeartobespy-d478lye.jpg

:ols:

What was nice about the dallas game though was... the heat emitting from the suite/pressbox area behind us kept us pretty warm during the game! You could feel the warmth

I think I am right on the line paying 130 a seat now with the latest ticket price increases...am hoping if I can move one section to my left in 102, up near the top of the section or similar row...I would fall down into the 120 a seat section, just from reading everyone's posts in the ticket increase for 2013 thread, well I am crossing my fingers anyway LOL

Sections 102, 103, 104 are all $130.90, regardless of the row.

• 5 weeks later...

Section 125, row 17 - season ticket holder since 2004. I got a postcard telling me my window opens May 24th.

It appears to be done based on seniority, giving those of us who bought club level seats to move down absolutely no shot at upgrading unfortunately.

Just got a postcard in the mail from the TO notifying me of my upgrade window beginning date - 5/14. I'm in Section 429 and this is my 11th year as a season ticket holder.

I'm in section 430, row 21. It's my 4th year, so maybe still a long way for me to wait. Oh well.:(

Originally posted this in the Season ticket renewal thread on April 23rd

I got a letter in the mail yesterday telling me my upgrade window starts on may 2nd and ends on may 5th, I have AAA fanzone seats and the letter stated that account holders with AAA fanzone seats are being given "preferred access to select new AAA Ultimate Fan Zone seats from available inventory", and that if you have additional general admission seats those can be upgraded at a later date.

We've been there forever. Expecting/hoping to see a post card in today's mail. Not sure why they haven't sent emails.

Got my postcard. Transferred from RFK and I'm in sect 141. My window starts May 6. The postcard says the upgrade program will end May 31 at 11:59 p.m.

May 16th. Look out section 401, I'm about to ruin the image and the style that you're used to.

---------- Post added April-27th-2013 at 11:32 PM ----------

May 16th. Look out section 401, I'm about to ruin the image and the style that you're used to.

That's right, I dropped some humpty on yall. Sorry. working on my 4th home brew.

Archived