Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Seat Upgrade Process

RememberOsaka

Anybody else not able to go back into the upgrade system to look again after upgrading once? It's been more than 24 hours and I'm still not getting the upgrade link.

A few have reported that problem. They called the TO and got the system reset.

Anybody else not able to go back into the upgrade system to look again after upgrading once? It's been more than 24 hours and I'm still not getting the upgrade link.

I think I read that it happened to someone and they had to call the ticket office and get them to reset.

I had the same problem this morning. I had to call the ticket office. Make sure you have them reset while you are on the phone. The first time I called the person on the other line said to try a few hours later and if it still wasn't available then to call back. I asked her if she could reset it now and she said she would. Of course it didn't happen so I called back about a half hour later and the person I spoke with did the reset. Took about 5 minutes after the reset before I could get back in and see what was available.

here you go

Just FYI, a lot of the areas shown as having availability only have singles (e.g. 217, 108, 236). 214 has a some avilability and I think maybe some of the middle endzone sections do too, but it's pretty slim pickings on both the lower level and first 10 rows of the upper level sidelines.

What is up with the availability of the seats in Section 214?

The only reason I can come up with is:

1) there are alot of opposing fans in the area above The Cave (where visiting team enters the stadium)

2) The rows that are available are near obstructed view or a column

3) The rows are under the overhang from the Upper level (which no one seems to like).

Anyone have info on why Section 214 seems to be be the only section where lots of people are moving out of/avoiding?

1) there are alot of opposing fans in the area above The Cave (where visiting team enters the stadium)

3) The rows are under the overhang from the Upper level (which no one seems to like).

Anyone have info on why Section 214 seems to be be the only section where lots of people are moving out of/avoiding?

I've been wondering why so many seats in that section have been available for two days now. Right now, there are even two pairs in the first 6 rows; a group of 3 a little farther back and a group of 4 and 5 plus some pairs in rows 11-13. None are obstructed view seats. Heck the pair of seats in row 2 is in the open and not under any overhang. Curious......

---------- Post added May-16th-2013 at 04:21 PM ----------

I just saw seats 10-17, row 15 in 454 available.

Only two left now in row 15 in 454.

My time is tomorrow May 17 at like 10 am I think. I have four seats in 454, row 9. Good seats but would LOVE to be on the aisle. Any chance you guys think? I see some notes here about glitches. Is the process pretty straightforward otherwise? So tomorrow I just click "Redskins Season Ticket Upgrade" and I'll be able to tell what's available? Thanks all.

I am not sure what is going on with Section 214. I upgraded from Section 405 to Section 214 yesterday, as it was the only section with four seats together. Today, after calling the ticket office to reset my account so I could upgrade again, I poked around a few times this morning and found eight seats that suddenly appeared, of which I grabbed four, on Row 8 of Section 130, so I had the four seats in Section 214 and then let them go a day later, freeing them up for someone else.

Lots of seats on the lower level disappeared at 5pm when the ticket office closed. Hmmmm....mostly on the end zone opposite the tunnels.

---------- Post added May-16th-2013 at 05:33 PM ----------

Just got 215 row 13 seat 21/22/23 any word on these ???? was this wise ??? please advise

You're a little deep under the overhang but within the original seating there. You are directly in front of where the new obstructed view seats were installed by Snyder. But you have good sight lines. The worse thing is you are on the visitor side which means longer lines at the concessions and bathrooms because of the obstructed view seating. But they are good seats.

I have had tickets in the upper section of 113 these past 2 years pretty much bordering 114. I don't recall any significant reason that would make 214 undesirable... As far as the overhang, no reason to fear being under the overhang in the first few rows with the exception of the drip seats (limited to seats 11-13) in rows 3,5 &6.

Gone. I still see no groups of 3 ANYWHERE in the lower level (except the high rows of 200s on visiting side).

There are currently 4 in 127 row 10, though that would create another single (which seem to be popping up all over the stadium... I don't think the system is stopping it and they're probably going to have more than they'd normally allow if they were controlling the process themselves).

'

Then you just missed out on two seats in section 207 behind me. They were there all morning until just now. Someone in your window beat you to them.

I contemplated those last night for a couple of hours. I'm in 137 so it would have moved me a little further from midfield which I could have lived with. The biggest negative was that it's on the other side of the field from where we tailgate.

Been thinking about moving up to the 200's so we don't have to stand the whole game just want it to be closer to where we are.

My time is tomorrow May 17 at like 10 am I think. I have four seats in 454, row 9. Good seats but would LOVE to be on the aisle. Any chance you guys think? I see some notes here about glitches. Is the process pretty straightforward otherwise? So tomorrow I just click "Redskins Season Ticket Upgrade" and I'll be able to tell what's available? Thanks all.

On the aisle where? I don't think there have been any blocks of 4 lower than row 15 in 401/454 or 427/428 since Tuesday.

Finding four together at mid field is hard enough. And then you want the aisle, too. Good luck with that.

I just checked. There are not four seats together anywhere between the 35 yard lines on either side of the field.

On the aisle where? I don't think there have been any blocks of 4 lower than row 15 in 401/454 or 427/428 since Tuesday.

Actually there were 4 together today I think in 454 and 427 around 5pm. It was weird that they just showed up all of the sudden. Someone said some lower level ones became unavailable today at the same time, so I guess that explains it! I got 2 of the 427s. Now Sec 427 Row 14. (Moved up another row :-))

You guys are definitely tempting me with the 207 talk. But since I upgraded I am locked out for now and can't see. Will call them tomorrow to reset (been emailing them and it was working but the last time they said call so not sure it will work).

Anyone have any anecdotal evidence (or better yet, some real statistical evidence) of how 200 level tickets compare to 100 level tickets on the secondary market? Are 100s easier to sell and go for more $ than 200s? Exclude obstructed view, of course.

Not even close. 100 level outsells 200 for more money easily. 1. People want to be closer to the action as a general rule and probably more importantly 2. People are very scared of getting an obstructed seat. We know which ones are and are not obstructed, but the average fan not familiar with the stadium doesn't really know and is scared to take a chance on a 200 level seat many times. From a pure resale perspective, you're at least 20% better off money wise with 100 level. This can vary buyer to buyer, but as a general rule, I've found this to be very accurate over the years. Hope this helps.

I've been wondering why so many seats in that section have been available for two days now. Right now, there are even two pairs in the first 6 rows; a group of 3 a little farther back and a group of 4 and 5 plus some pairs in rows 11-13. None are obstructed view seats. Heck the pair of seats in row 2 is in the open and not under any overhang. Curious......

---------- Post added May-16th-2013 at 04:21 PM ----------

Only two left now in row 15 in 454.

My big question is....what row does the overhang begin in 214?? Is Row 12 Covered and if so does the overhang block your view of the sky and upper level.

Its hard to give up open air for a more claustrophobic spot. Anyone have this info for that section/area of the stadium?? Need to decide.

[ATTACH]47759[/ATTACH]

My big question is....what row does the overhang begin in 214?? Is Row 12 Covered and if so does the overhang block your view of the sky and upper level.

Its hard to give up open air for a more claustrophobic spot. Anyone have this info for that section/area of the stadium?? Need to decide.

Well that answers that....i have attached an actual shot from Section 214 Row 14 for those contemplating those seats:

" Within the bowl, the following bowl seats are completely under cover

200 level, row 4 and above (exception for endzones near scoreboard). In Row 3, your head is covered, but your knees may get wet. Beware of the Partial View area above Row 13."

Seats In The Shade

Re: 1 PM Games - Early in the regular season when it's hot, seats in the shade are popular. Most of the seats located between sections 101 and 107 or so are in the shade during 1 PM games, excluding the ones close to the field. All the seats on the home side of the club level are also in the shade. In addition, the seats in the 200 section on the visiting side are in the shade starting at about row 11 and above (lower rows 6-10 are in the shade some of the time). They are shaded by the club level overhang.

Seats In The Sun

Late in the season when it's cold, seats in the sun are popular. Most of the seats on the visiting side of the stadium are in the sun during 1 PM games.

Actually ^^ most of the Redskins sideline seats are in the sun for 1PM games too, especially early in the season, its not until right around or just before

halftime the shade comes into play, mine in row 19 of 103 are. About row 23 is in the shade at the start of 1pm games early on.... Now later in the season

the 1pm games start in the shade

Wow, this system sucks, just logged in to check and there are no seats available in the upper level in the 4 middle sections in the first 13 rows. At least the previous years I was always able to move up 1 or 2 rows automatically when they redskins handled the movies.

Archived