Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Seat Upgrade Process

RememberOsaka

Now how did someone buy just two seats. The note at the top of the screen says "NOTE: You may not leave a single unoccupied seat." I guess someone ignored the warning and ticketmaster is not smart enough to program that away......although I suppose the TO could have sold the tickets. Now one empty seat behind me.

Said you couldn't downgrade either, but we have a report of someone doing it.

Now how did someone buy just two seats. The note at the top of the screen says "NOTE: You may not leave a single unoccupied seat." I guess someone ignored the warning and ticketmaster is not smart enough to program that away......although I suppose the TO could have sold the tickets. Now one empty seat behind me.

Meaning if you have 3 seats on your account, you cant just go move and buy 2 seats and leave one of YOURS free/unused. You have no way of knowing if those 3 seats were all singles, or a pair + one single, etc etc unless someone here who owned those fess's up lol

Speaking of single seats, the best way to get better seats next year is to buy a single this year and sell it on here for face value (minus the preseason games.) If you buy a single this year, next year you can request to have a second seat added in the same section or a similar section. Of course they cannot guarantee that, but I know people who have done it successfully every time. A co-worker of mine bought a single in 108 2 seasons ago (3 games into the season) and now has 2 in 105 and that's how he did it.

I just did what I said that I'd never do....I upgraded my seats. :twitch:

Went from section 431 row 2, on the aisle, to section 227, row 11 seats 22 & 23.

What sold me is being closer to the action, not having to walk up the ramps, and being under cover. My tickets just went up $55.00 per game.

Gulp! Fingers crossed that we I like these seats!

:excited:

Went from section 431 row 2, on the aisle, to section 227, row 11 seats 22 & 23.

What sold me is being closer to the action, not having to walk up the ramps, and being under cover. My tickets just went up $55.00 per game.

NEVER thought I'd read this!!! :ols: You'll like them better I think, and Fran will LOVE them, she'll be out of the weather.

You will. I am in 206. having a roof over head for games late in the year is great. You will also feel more like you are part of the game.

You will. I am in 206. having a roof over head for games late in the year is great. You will also feel more like you are part of the game.

Thanks! We're really, really looking forward to it. While we loved our old seats, there's something to be said for not having to huddle under a poncho when it rains or snows. I was never a real big fan of the corners in the end-zone, (in the lowers), but that's moot with our monster video screens...

Thanks! We're really, really looking forward to it. While we loved our old seats, there's something to be said for not having to huddle under a poncho when it rains or snows. I was never a real big fan of the corners in the end-zone, (in the lowers), but that's moot with our monster video screens...

When the ball is on your side of the feild more then makes up for the site line at the other end. I always record the games and re watch them when I get home. The best site line of all is at home on TV.

That is a strong upgrade! Congrats and good luck!

I snuck down there during the Monday Night Massacre in the 2nd half when a lot of people had left and sat there for a while... night and day. Very cool seats.

Exactly!! It's a "win-win" for both of us....plus a little more tailgating time!

Congrats buddy! Yeah Stac wants us to move to lower, but that's probably still another year or two away...unless something really good is available when my window opens on Friday and we decide to say eff it and throw the difference on a credit card! ;) But as of now our plan is just to move down the sideline towards the 50 from our current seats in 448.

Hi all, my upgrade is tomorrow. Did anyone see 4 seats on the visitor's side? I like it over there as we get into the end of the season because of the sun. Any info would be appreciated.

Upper Level or Lower Level?

I was just in the system, nothing available in my price range(130.90), however out of curiosity I tried looking at other sections and I got this message:

There is a problem with your request, please contact Washington Redskins at 301-276-6050 or tickets@redskins.com

An error occured with the availability server / geometry service

Now I can't even look at anything.

Wanted to move over to the home side, move closer to the 50 and stay in row 20 or above in the 100 section, but there wasn't anything available that met that criteria so I moved from section 129 row 24 to section 127 row 26.

Well, so much for not leaving a single. I was about to upgrade my 3 seats in 427 row 3 to 217 row 12, then someone grabbed two of the three leaving a single, and ignoring the system. Frustrating. Guess I'm staying up top (was hesitant to leave my seats anyway...view of the game is great though I would like to be closer to the action). I'll keep checking but if groups of three are turned into singles so easily, i'm not optimistic I'll find a set of 3 seats that I like down low...

Moved to row 1 of 446, hate the corner but the folks I share with don't like stairs.

One other thing, I thought you could move again if something better became available. I can no longer even access the upgrade system. Do I have to wait until the free-for-all since I upgraded once already?

Moved to row 1 of 446, hate the corner but the folks I share with don't like stairs.

One other thing, I thought you could move again if something better became available. I can no longer even access the upgrade system. Do I have to wait until the free-for-all since I upgraded once already?

After you upgrade it supposed to take 24 hours before you can upgrade again. If not working then call ticket office.

Archived