Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Seat Upgrade Process

RememberOsaka

I'm in 446 now and I don't care if I have to sit in the back row, I'm moving towards the 50 if I can.

Speaking of which, if you move to a lower price area do you get credit for it on next year's invoice?

No downgrades using this system is what has been announced.

OK, so my official start time was last friday at 10, but I could find no link and, as I could not hang on the computer all day, I shot off an email to the skins that was only a little sarcastic (I thanked them for getting my hopes up) and forgot about it until yesterday when I had another opporunity to log on. Yesterday, the ticketmaster site for the upgrage just churned and churned and never opened. So I tried again today and after getting thrown off because I took too long, was able to log back in and actually do something.

My seats were located in section 426 row 14 where they had been relocated from the endzone when they ripped out the seats for the SRO platform. (just a little bitter since they only cost me $44 per, but nothing lasts forever). Today, I was able to move closer to the 50 into section 428.Row 19. Apparently by moving back 5 rows, I lowered by cost from 840 plus tax to 759 plus tax. The computer let me do so.

So I eventually was able to accomplish my goal of getting closer to the 50. That is my experience, hope it helps.

Worked for me. And it let me downgrade. Hope I don't end up with an issue! Saved $330 and moved to the 50 yard line: Sec 427 Row 19. (Used to have Sec 453 Row 12. It's not letting me back in to look around more. I'm hoping that some of the later folks might actually have lower upper level seats they want to give up for lower level, but probably wishful thinking.

As of 10:49am on 2013-05-14, there are only two sections with any lower bowl sideline seats remaining:

- two separated single seats in front of the column in the cave in 217, and

- two separated single seats in 126.

There may be some availability in the lower bowl corners, if that's your thing.

As expected....not a lot of options if you are planning to move more than 2 seats.....

Anyone know anything about Section 214?? Any rows that should be avoided (i.e. drop from the overhang rows)?? I think I remember reading that Rows 6-10 of the 200 Level are the ones that experience drip from the upper level. True??

I gave up my two seats in section 127 and picked up two seats in section 215 row 8 this morning. Anybody know is these are decent seats for the 200 level section. Wanted to move to an elevated section this year.

I think you will enjoy the view a lot more form the 215 seats.

As of 10:49am on 2013-05-14, there are only two sections with any lower bowl sideline seats remaining:

- two separated single seats in front of the column in the cave in 217, and

- two separated single seats in 126.

There may be some availability in the lower bowl corners, if that's your thing.

What about upper bowl? My time isnt until tuesday? I was hoping for row 7 or lower on as close to the 50 as I can get

I've been trying to see if there's anything open in Section 404 around row 16. I'm currently in 404 Row 21. I have (2) seats, but my upgrade date isn't until the 20th. Anybody with the ability to look now will be greatly appreciated.

I don't see anything available b/t 409 and 419. Odd. The other side is like that also.

There is a pair in 404 row 7 (!).

There is a single seat in 404 row 16.

There is a pair in 404 row 18.

There is a set of six together in 404 row 19.

I've been trying to see if there's anything open in Section 404 around row 16. I'm currently in 404 Row 21. I have (2) seats, but my upgrade date isn't until the 20th. Anybody with the ability to look now will be greatly appreciated.

Noticing a big difference in that there is almost nothing available on the REDSKINS / HOME Side on the Lower Level. I would figure that people prefer to get some sun on the Visitors side especially for those cold months.

Anyone know what rows in the 200s are the ones that experience dripping from the overhang?? I remember row 6 - 10 can be the problem ones depending on which section. Anyone have a link to that guide for FEDEX seats?

Noticing a big difference in that there is almost nothing available on the REDSKINS / HOME Side on the Lower Level. I would figure that people prefer to get some sun on the Visitors side especially for those cold months.

Nobody wants seats over where the cave is, to crowded and to many opposing fans.

As expected....not a lot of options if you are planning to move more than 2 seats.....

Anyone know anything about Section 214?? Any rows that should be avoided (i.e. drop from the overhang rows)?? I think I remember reading that Rows 6-10 of the 200 Level are the ones that experience drip from the upper level. True??

I love section 214, some of the best sightlines in the house. Check Mark's guide for the drip warnings: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?147933-Everything-You-Ever-Wanted-To-Know-About-FedExField

I gave up my two seats in section 127 and picked up two seats in section 215 row 8 this morning. Anybody know is these are decent seats for the 200 level section. Wanted to move to an elevated section this year.

You will love your new seats. Again, awesome sightlines and no being forced to stand for almost the entire game as is often the case in the 100 level. You will also be under cover in the event of rain or snow.

Anyone know what rows in the 200s are the ones that experience dripping from the overhang?? I remember row 6 - 10 can be the problem ones depending on which section. Anyone have a link to that guide for FEDEX seats?

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?147933-Everything-You-Ever-Wanted-To-Know-About-FedExField

Use "Ctrl+f" to search keywords like "drip"

Archived