Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Seat Upgrade Process

RememberOsaka

My window opens up tomorrow... if anyone has some free time, would you please post what's available (if anything) in the first five or so rows of 406-404? I would really appreciate it. Just trying to plan ahead with my buddy on cash.

Guest Spearfeather
My window opens up tomorrow... if anyone has some free time, would you please post what's available (if anything) in the first five or so rows of 406-404? I would really appreciate it. Just trying to plan ahead with my buddy on cash.

As of 8:39 pm, 404 looks like your best best bet. there's a few sets of three, four, and five seats together. 405 has a set of five together, and a single. Not much in 406. All of these I think are in the first ten or 12 rows of the upper level, but I'm not seeing anything in the first five rows.

I was able to move up a few rows and moved from 405 to 403 this morning.  It was like a free for all trying to get on there... had to wait because I'm sure everyone whose window hadn't opened yet had their window open this morning.  Good process.  Will try and move up some more over the next couple of days. 

I'm really hoping for anything in the first five row along the sidelines of the 400s... didn't see anything today unfortunately, but I'm happy going from 411 to 403 in just 4 seasons of being a GA ticket holder... that's no small feat.

Same for me, not even an option to move to lower level from my current section, 454.  I tried several different times during the day, wasn't even any decent options for moving up in my current section. I liked the old system better.

Ask and you shall receive.  Now I can see all the thread.  My window opened today, but the server crashed, so I had to go through the ticket office.   I upgraded my pair from Sect 436 to 405 row 10.  I dunno..after reading the thread for weeks and seeing screen shots from earlier upgraders, I think the 'skins are still controlling who has access to what seats.

Even all the single seats in the 100-200s vanished within the past few days? I find that hard to believe...

Ask and you shall receive.  Now I can see all the thread.  My window opened today, but the server crashed, so I had to go through the ticket office.   I upgraded my pair from Sect 436 to 405 row 10.  I dunno..after reading the thread for weeks and seeing screen shots from earlier upgraders, I think the 'skins are still controlling who has access to what seats.

Even all the single seats in the 100-200s vanished within the past few days? I find that hard to believe...

The ticket office sells single seats by telling people if they buy a single seat this year in a good section, they will give them the option to purchase another seat next year. They will then put the two seats together very close to the current single seat. A lot of people I know have gotten upgrades by doing this, but it has to be viewed as a 2 year process.

The ticket office sells single seats by telling people if they buy a single seat this year in a good section, they will give them the option to purchase another seat next year. They will then put the two seats together very close to the current single seat. A lot of people I know have gotten upgrades by doing this, but it has to be viewed as a 2 year process.

ah, thanks for the clarification. that makes sense. Well that's a cheaper way to buy an upgrade compared to paying for club seats.

My update window starts at 10.  Can anyone tell me if 4 seats are available in 401-403/454-452.  Currently in 452 row 29.  Not expecting to move too much but want to get off of the back row.

401 and 454 are now completely sold out.

453 - rows 28 and 29

452 -- rows 24 and 28

402 -- none

403 -- rows 22, 25, 26, 27

Hard to move 4 seats together with so little seniority. Good Luck

401 and 454 are now completely sold out.

453 - rows 28 and 29

452 -- rows 24 and 28

402 -- none

403 -- rows 22, 25, 26, 27

Hard to move 4 seats together with so little seniority. Good Luck

Thanks.  Since this is only my second year, I'll be happy with moving down a few rows.

My update window starts at 10.  Can anyone tell me if 4 seats are available in 401-403/454-452.  Currently in 452 row 29.  Not expecting to move too much but want to get off of the back row.

If you are willing to move one section further from the 50 and go to the other side of the field, it looks like there are four together in Row 17 in 424.  Row 17 is almost as close as you can get without paying more for your seats -- Row 16 is the front-most row of the price bracket.   On your side of the field, in 451 you can get into Row 19.  

If it were me, 12 rows closer would be worth being a bit further from the 50.

Just curious.  I'm in the 100s and it won't let me changing the pricing options to $1199.  It keeps the pricing ranges at $759 and $924.  That seems like an error.  I wasn't expecting to see anything available but to not even let me search for them seems very odd.  Any ideas.

Just curious.  I'm in the 100s and it won't let me changing the pricing options to $1199.  It keeps the pricing ranges at $759 and $924.  That seems like an error.  I wasn't expecting to see anything available but to not even let me search for them seems very odd.  Any ideas.

IF there are no seats available in the next price point, the system does not let you force it above the most expensive seat that is available.

Glad to see some good upgrades.  I upgraded a section over yesterday.  Any idea how to upgrade again - or do I have to call the ticket office?  Not seeing the upgrade link anymore. 

Reportedly (by TO agents) the system is supposed to reset after 24 hours, but some people have not gotten reset and had to call the TO to override the system. Good luck.

That's a great upgrade!

Shoot I got a crappy upgrade window.  I wonder if it was cause I paid with the installment plan instead of one lump sum.  STH since 2006 and I'm all the way at the tail end of this upgrade process.

I don't think it has anything to do with the installment payment plan.   I paid with the installment plan, and my window opened up on 5/13.    I believe it's based on seniority.   I've been a STH since 2003.   

Shoot I got a crappy upgrade window.  I wonder if it was cause I paid with the installment plan instead of one lump sum.  STH since 2006 and I'm all the way at the tail end of this upgrade process.

As long as you made your final payment on time on May 1, the installment plan should have nothing to do with it. You've only been a STH for 6 years. People at FedEx have had season tickets since the 1930s in Griffith Stadium....that's like 80 years. However, based on others who have posted, it does sound like you should have had an earlier window. This is my 11th year and my window was 5/14.

Be sure not to count years on the wait list, seniority only counts the years you actually had seats. I know others have posted counting their time on the wait list thinking that counts towards seniority.

I've only had season tickets since 2009 (on waiting list since 2004, which is irrelevant) and mine was May 20th. If your was after that date, you probably could have called the TO and gotten it changed a bit, which some people on here reported as doing successfully. The TO has gotten much better and is doing a great job in my opinion, but you still have to stay on top of them and be aggressive.

Sounds like you got screwed, unfortunately.  I have only had tix for 1 year and my window was yesterday.  Are your seats in the upper tier of the 400s? Maybe they factor in seat location in addition to seniority. Mine were in sect 436 row 11 last year.

it does suck twither... ive only been a season ticket holder for 5 years, and i got upgraded to 125 row 3 seats 3-6 which is closer to the 20 yard line.....

I will say this.... going to club for 1 year took a hit on my wallet but well worth it in my opinion !

it does suck twither... ive only been a season ticket holder for 5 years, and i got upgraded to 125 row 3 seats 3-6 which is closer to the 20 yard line.....

I will say this.... going to club for 1 year took a hit on my wallet but well worth it in my opinion !

This is so true. One of the best decisions I ever made!

My experience with the new ticket system began on 17May, my first opportunity to upgrade.  I am currently in sec 214 row 4.  Those are not bad seats, as we are a couple of rows under the second deck overhang.....but they are on the visitors side.  I was anxious to see what was available on the Skins side of the field.  I logged on at my appointed time, and saw several end zone sections availble.  But, only one had seats together....sec 208.  While I was deciding if that was a good move, someone else beat me to it.....   The rest of the seats were singles only.   I decided to wait.....but now I only see openings up in the 400's....and I do not want to move back up there.  So...I will probably just stay pat this season as my wife likes the seats we are in....though may call the TO on Tuesday just to ask if anything else is available.....but has to be seats together, not apart. 

Here's to a great season at FEDEX watching my favorite team kick some NFCE butt.....beginning on Monday night....

Archived