Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Seat Upgrade Process

RememberOsaka

I am going to create an upgrade opportunity. If you are interested in upgrading to a pair of seats in the lower level corner on the home side, PM me and we'll work out the timiing. Note that I am not asking for anything in return. There is nothing in this for me other than having Redskins fans in seats near to mine. I'll give more details on PM.

-ct

For anyone looking to upgrade within the 400 level, particularly folks currently sitting in the corners or end zones, this morning some big blocks opened up in sections around the 20-30 yard line (e.g. 402 and 453), with several options for 4 or more seats together. Before folks get too excited THEY ARE VIRTUALLY ALL IN ROW 12 OR HIGHER, and there hasn't been any meaningful change in the sections at the 50 (401 / 454). But having previously had seats in 402 Row 12 I can tell you the view is terrific as almost all the railings / glass are out of your field of vision.

I think it has to do with access and the way that the walkways are configured, I'm in row 1 of 446 but for all practical intents and purposes, my seats are in 447.

Does that mean if your in row 4 of 446 there is no way down from there is some sort of ledge separating the 2 areas?

That's awesome! You must have logged on the second those seats became available. Luck was on your side.

Thanks! Definitely feel lucky. I was so worried that the seats would end up being gone before I finished the checkout process.

seat pairs are available in 212, 111, and 132 as I write this.

I just noticed this too. I always wonder how these seats become available since there is nowhere for people who had these seats to upgrade, you cannot downgrade, invoices have already been paid, etc. yet seats still become available.

something just popped up in 212 and 112, pairs, but they are gone already...happened quick! I don't see anything else

I switched this afternoon from section 132 to 212 row 5, so that was most likely me. I wanted to move over and get higher (previously in row 8 in 132).

I just noticed this too. I always wonder how these seats become available since there is nowhere for people who had these seats to upgrade, you cannot downgrade, invoices have already been paid, etc. yet seats still become available.

I have wondered also. Just guessing, some could decide to move to premium seats, such as club; some may have been held back by the TO for some reason, perhaps late or non payment; the TO may have been able to combined two singles in the same row by contacting STHs and moveing them one way or the other so they could get a pair together. Just guessing...really don't know. I also found it interesting how many singles disappear and then reappear in different sections.

The appearance of random pairs keeps my hopes alive that I will check in at the right time and find a pair on the 35 yard line in the 200 level! :)

Thanks! Definitely feel lucky. I was so worried that the seats would end up being gone before I finished the checkout process.

Dang, that is lucky considering what I've seen the last few days. I thought I was lucky to upgrade to 138 on the 10th - similar situation, I just randomly looked in the afternoon and there they were.

When did your window open?

My window open on May 15th. I have moved several times this year. Started in section 129 and now I'm in 138.

---------- Post added May-21st-2013 at 09:32 AM ----------

Dang, that is lucky considering what I've seen the last few days. I thought I was lucky to upgrade to 138 on the 10th - similar situation, I just randomly looked in the afternoon and there they were.

There were actually four seats together when I looked. Couldn't believe it.

It will be interesting to see how new season ticket holders fare this season in seat location. Do they get funneled to the upper end zones or will they get some decent sideline seats mixed in (seats that should go to existing STHs first)?

Archived