Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESS RELEASE & ESPN 980: Colt Brennan Cut!! (AKA The Cut Of Colt) (MET)

authentic

But I thought he was the greatest QB ever according to the COC. How could we cut the greatest QB in the history of the storied Hawaii football team. I mean, I thought he was going to be competing with Donovan for the starting job; after all, according to the COC, he is the next Steve Young. How could the football professionals coaching this squad not see what the football experts in the COC see?

And now I would like to direct my attention to the shocked masses in Hawaii -

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

Reality has just ruined your Hawaii QB pipe dream.

Colt Brennan-QB-Redskins Aug. 2 - 2:20 pm et

Redskins waived CB Colt Brennan.

The first victim of the John Beck trade. The slightly built Brennan has had four surgeries since being drafted in the sixth round back in 2008. He's yet to throw a pass in a regular season game, and he obviously failed to impress Shanahan & Son in spring and summer practices. He shouldn't expect much interest on the open market.

Source: Rich Campbell on Twitter

lot of vitriol. jeez you guys. there are 10 mean-spirited jeers for every 1 "good luck, thanks". sad state of redskins fandom.

It's not pointed at Colt - you'd be hard pressed to find people who didn't like Colt as a person - Same with Jason Campbell.

It's directed at the people on the board that only came here, and will thankfully be gone now, because of Colt.

The Cult was obnoxious at best. (not all of them, mind you. but majority of the ones who are Colt fans first, and redskins fans second if at all)

He's yet to throw a pass in a regular season game, and he obviously failed to impress Shanahan & Son in spring and summer practices. He shouldn't expect much interest on the open market.

You know what this means? In five years the COC will be lobbying hard for Colt Brennan to be inducted into the HOF. According to their logic, why not?

Archived